PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē
Carrier: Sprint

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Stereo ReLinking.

Annoying problem I thought was my HT820 being bluetooth 1.2 but my new T505 does the same thing.

When the phone is rebooted or goes out of range with the headset or speaker, once it comes back up or comes back into range it will automatically relink to the phone side only.
The AD2P side is not. Music played will play through the phone while calls will get routed to the bluetooth.

Anybody know the cause or a way to quickly relink?
When this happens I have to go into bluetooth devices take and reset the devices to use "wireless stereo".
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 12-25-2008, 11:38 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Bluetooth Stereo ReLinking.

I have a similar issue with my Treo 800w using my Plantronics Voyager 855 stereo headset.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:25 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I have a similar issue with a jabra bluetooth speaker phone fm transmitter and my bluetooth stereo headset.

I have to delete them form my bluetooth devices, and then repair them to get the sound going to the proper device again.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

I too am experiencing this problem. I have found that a tap-and-hold on the BT device (under Settings->Connections->Bluetooth) will allow you to set it as either a hands-free device or a music stereo device. This sometimes allows me to reconnect properly. But quite frankly it should be automatic. Really lame.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

n8mack33 is a n00b

I'm having the same problem with my Touch Pro as I just posted in in the Touch Pro forum. Seems like a common problem, and you described it exactly in the first post. I also noticed Titan users were having the same problem. Hopefully we can come up with a solution soon. It is a pain to delete the profile and re-pair every time you want to connect!
Old 01-16-2009, 04:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pre
Carrier: sprint

tri0xinn is keeping up the good worktri0xinn is keeping up the good worktri0xinn is keeping up the good work

This problem is bloody annoying... the only workaround was a program called ToggleA2dp .... problem is that it doesn't work with tf3d...worked great on my Vogue.. it was an icon on the today screen.. just one touch and your a2dp device is connected. If you search for a2dp and find it.. maybe I'm doing something wrong and maybe there is a way to get it to run through tf3d/manilla
Old 01-16-2009, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

n8mack33 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
This problem is bloody annoying... the only workaround was a program called ToggleA2dp .... problem is that it doesn't work with tf3d...worked great on my Vogue.. it was an icon on the today screen.. just one touch and your a2dp device is connected. If you search for a2dp and find it.. maybe I'm doing something wrong and maybe there is a way to get it to run through tf3d/manilla
I tried ToggleA3dp on my Touch Pro and can confirm that it works. It does work with TF3D if you add the program to your programs tab. It is not ideal, but it is atleast usable. I would prefer to be able to disable headset mode for this device so it doesn't have any conflicts with by BT headset, but it won't connect otherwsise. Someone in another thread mentioned that the problem seemed to have gone away using a rom made from the latest PPC Kitchen, so I wonder what the difference might be...
Old 01-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

Ted Kihm is a n00b

I've found that if I tap the Right earpeice button (The play/pause button) on my HT820 headphones, it syncs back up to stereo immediately.

It also seems to come back on if I use voice command to launch windows media player - very slick.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

smi77y is a n00b

I can't even get sound through the Sprint music player with Moto S9's, anyone know the fix? It works on WM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond