PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: Adobe Reader with Re-flow

Try this. HKCU\Software\Adobe\AdobeReaderLE.25 dword Enablereflow should be a 1. If the dword is not there then add it. This worked for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

bparvin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Try this. HKCU\Software\Adobe\AdobeReaderLE.25 dword Enablereflow should be a 1. If the dword is not there then add it. This worked for me.

I did not know this post was still floating around. I forgot about the issue because Juicy fixed it in his next ROM and then figured it out later on my own with a different. And yes the solution above it the correct method to getting re-flow back. I will updated the original post with the fix.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:10 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

wow, i had forgotten all about this! thanks for the regedit!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-03-2009, 02:43 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Found this thread by searching, but I just wanted to add this if it matters...

I have a Touch Pro with Adobe Reader LE 2.5 Core Engine 1.0.340101 that has reflow, and I noticed the new replacement Touch Pro from Verizon came with Core Engine 1.0.360303 which does not have reflow. I read on their help page that for reflow to work on Windows Mobile, the PDF needs to have "tags", which is complete BS, because both readers show the same pdf just fine, but the older one has reflow enabled.

On the new phone, I found the registry edit (shown in the posts above), and the DWord was "0". I changed it to "1", restarted Adobe Reader (it didn't work without a restart), and now reflow works again!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond/Victor

slightlyevolved is a n00b

I'm a bit late, and that registry information is excellent to know.

Should also mention that there's the option of Foxit Reader that has reflow as well. The free version of Foxit works fine but has a small nag bar at the top of the screen. Still, free is free.

Since the 2.5 version of Adobe Reader with Reflow, I've moved away from Foxit. The Adobe one has fewer font issues when you reflow.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch pro 2

jathomas0910 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bparvin View Post
I did not know this post was still floating around. I forgot about the issue because Juicy fixed it in his next ROM and then figured it out later on my own with a different. And yes the solution above it the correct method to getting re-flow back. I will updated the original post with the fix.

Thanks man...soooo cool

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond