PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

adex2491 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to adex2491 Send a message via MSN to adex2491 Send a message via Yahoo to adex2491 Send a message via Skype™ to adex2491
Touch Pro Software on Touch Diamond

So, here's the deal...

I REALLY like the Touch Diamond, but I like the Touch Pro's skin and software.

Is it possible to flash the Pro's Alltel software to the Diamond? Or at least skin it to look like it?
Old 12-06-2008, 03:22 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Re: Touch Pro Software on Touch Diamond

Is this a joke?

Have you even looked at the threads here?
Old 12-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint TOUCH
Carrier: Sprint

brooose11 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to brooose11 Send a message via Yahoo to brooose11

Sheeeeeesh Tobey, you come across as such a $*&#. It's not so much what you say as how you say it. You may be talented but you sure are a...... (I can't say it or I will get banned). Are you trying to make new people feel like idiots? Did you not get enough hugs when you were young? Lighten up dude.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Arent the interfaces the same? As for programs the only program the Pro should have which the Diamond doesn't is Jetcet Print.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

and also business card reader...
Old 12-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooose11 View Post
Sheeeeeesh Tobey, you come across as such a $*&#. It's not so much what you say as how you say it. You may be talented but you sure are a...... (I can't say it or I will get banned). Are you trying to make new people feel like idiots? Did you not get enough hugs when you were young? Lighten up dude.

People get cranky around the holidays.... He must have had forwarning of being on Santa's **** List.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Kitchen Builder

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Lol, it's not that I'm an *** all the time, as much as I hate it when people ask stupid question, questions that have already been answered MANY times, or think that they need their new thread for everything that pops into their head.

If the 1 post OP had actually looked... there are already many ROMs and Kitchen files that include the Alltel's "skin".

I give about as much sympathy to these people, as the ones who flash a GSM unlocker on their CDMA device because you don't take the 10 minutes to research what it is you want to accomplish. There are a lot of smart people here, but an equal number of dumb ones. I think I'm in the middle, and on my smart days like to write the tutorials to help the dumb ones, it's not my fault if they can't take the time to read.

Edit: AND PEOPLE WHO POST IN ALL CAPS.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Kitchen Builder

It's like you're all playing a joke on me...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48115
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

lol... got a good laugh outta that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond