PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 11:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Response With Vibrate Is Now Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
Still learning . What is SIP?
Keyboard
Old 11-25-2008, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah I'm definitely going to be watching this one closely. If they add features like only vibrate on the SIP (and not just when SIP active, like ONLY on the SIP area, if possible) and program application exceptions this app would be perfect. This one is going on my regular apps list.

Been playing with it all night now since I read this post and I'm LOVING it. Not once have I felt the vibration effects to be random or delayed or anything. I do notice what I said about the start menu happening generally on almost any menu, like the vibration stab is a tad longer when opening the start menu and clicking on anyting within it or on menus popped up through soft keys or the Opera Toolbar, etc...
Old 11-25-2008, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

cforster is becoming a great contributor

Nice little app, thanks for the info

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

If I or anyone else has helped you, please don't forget to click
Old 11-25-2008, 11:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have noticed that while texting, the vibration time is alittle longer than at other times, within the same text. But the frequency is very insignificant. Also , I just want to mention that on freewarepocketpc.net, there are a couple of people who have belittled the developers program, saying it ihas no value, etc. and that the program is a waste of time. To make comments such as these to a person who is trying to enhance others experiences with their devices and make life alittle more enjoyable, really shows how callous others can be to someone who invests alot of their time to perfect this program. I commented on that site how there are alot of members here who appreciate his work.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

^^Good! The little troll bastards. Getting a nice little app for free and they have nothing better to say than ***** and moan.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:11 AM
N00b
Carrier: Alltel

maylemikey is just getting started

i just found this app today and i thought it was pretty sweet and i have not had much of a diffrence in battery life so far and i really like it i would rather have it all the time not just with SIP it makes texting easier becuase you know if you actually hit the button or not and it can keep up with me most of the time when i am typing that usaually is a problem becuase i type pretty fast
Old 11-26-2008, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wonder why HTC didn't include this feature with the Diamond ??
Old 11-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Yeah I remember seeing in one of the initial videos over at the pre-release site that they were including haptic touch. I always though it had it when I bought it and was one the only things that miffed me when I started it up for the first time.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

What effect on the vibrate hardware do you think this program has???

I'm paranoid i might break the device from vib. abuse
Old 11-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I think it might be minimal. Totally throwing a guess in the air but it doesn't feel like it's abusing the vibrator.

And I'm sure it still prefers the finger and tongue. Sorry I couldn't resist my perverted mind!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond