PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP! Someone with STOCK UNflashed Sprint Diamond

I flashed my phone before it even setup vision services, so no matter what i've done, i don't have internet data connection... i've tried everything for it to work: Update Profile (nothin) Update PRL(nothin) ##3282# settings (nothin)

I've tried everything with sprints tech support, nothing.

Here is my last chance...

I need someone with a COMPLETELY STOCK, not unlocked, not flashed ever rom.... I need the PRL file... Here's how to get it...

1. Open Phone Pad, Type ##778#

2. Tap on View info on bottom left, select "PRL" from menu

3. Next to Item name "Updata PRL file", tap n hold in area under settings, select "edit"

4. Tap the Browse button

5. now it should show you whatever .prl files are in your phone, i have none and i need one to test this out and see if it solves my problem. Maybe it'll help, i dunno.

if you find where this file is, can you please put it in a zip file and post it?

Thanks and i really appreciate anyone who can help!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor
Re: HELP! Someone with STOCK UNflashed Sprint Diamond

just flash it back to stock and update the profile?
Old 11-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybrf View Post
just flash it back to stock and update the profile?
the profile won't update.. say "no profile to update" although i put my username and activated profile to 1... so i was thinking the prl my be a shot...
Old 11-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor

chances are youll have to do a hard reset. i ran into a similar issue before flashing, and a hard reset was the only fix. it had gotten my username wrong, and no amount of editing on either end will fix the problem. flashing to stock will do the hard reset for you, and you should be able to update
Old 11-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

i've hard resetted and reflashed atleast 10 times each... i've done EVERYTHING, trust me...
i appreiciate your help, but the PRL file is the only think i have not tried... i do have a brand new diamond in transit, but i would really like to figure out how to fix such a problem that i have
Old 11-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

What about one from here? http://corolada.com/prl/ Also I know the 60614 was floating around ppcgeeks for download a while before it came OTA. Here...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...15&postcount=1

When I followed your directions I found no PRL files.. also Total Commander could not find any.... strange but true. My data does show that my phone is running the 60614 prl.

Last edited by eenieMINI; 11-12-2008 at 11:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
What about one from here? http://corolada.com/prl/ Also I know the 60614 was floating around ppcgeeks for download a while before it came OTA. Here...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...15&postcount=1

When I followed your directions I found no PRL files.. also Total Commander could not find any.... strange but true. My data does show that my phone is running the 6064 prl.
thanks, used em, but nothing worked... damn... guess i'll have to wait for my new phone
Old 11-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Dang... Well it was worth a try anyway. strange that my phone doesn't show any prl file when searching.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Someone posted the stock ROM a little while back. I think you need a FULL ROM (i.e. with Sprint Radio).

Flash that and Hard Reset and make sure you let customizations run.

Some feel you should Hard Reset again after Flashing to be absolutely sure everything sets up ok.

Then try forcing an IOTA if it does not on it's own.

You can also trigger it by fiddling with email address or password on your Sprint account (at least that used to work).
Old 11-13-2008, 01:59 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Someone posted the stock ROM a little while back. I think you need a FULL ROM (i.e. with Sprint Radio).

Flash that and Hard Reset and make sure you let customizations run.

Some feel you should Hard Reset again after Flashing to be absolutely sure everything sets up ok.

Then try forcing an IOTA if it does not on it's own.

You can also trigger it by fiddling with email address or password on your Sprint account (at least that used to work).

this should fix your problem....here is the stock sprint rom...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=shipped

next time, get your phone provisioned & working b4 flashing a custom!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond