PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

vincemash is keeping up the good workvincemash is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NFL Live

just found this....and it works, live score updates, highlights you can also watch NFL network with it

now if we can only get sprint tv working without that dang 7004 error

edit....i ran this again and the menu and back keys on the bottom are so small thay are impossible to press....they were large when I first downloaded this and tested...very strange...its like its running the qvga version on my phone now

also laggy as heck....to the point of almost unusable
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL.zip (350.3 KB, 195 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vincemash; 11-08-2008 at 05:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:47 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: NFL Live Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemas View Post
just found this....and it works, live score updates, highlights you can also watch NFL network with it....and it's in VGA..looking great on the diamond

very cool app. IMHO

now if we can only get sprint tv working without that darm 7004 error
Do this open your browser and take you to a webpage? or is this an actual app?

Also, has anyone tried grabbing to ESPN MVP app from a verizon phone and seeing if the .jad will run in the java program?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Do this open your browser and take you to a webpage? or is this an actual app?

Also, has anyone tried grabbing to ESPN MVP app from a verizon phone and seeing if the .jad will run in the java program?
Its an actual app
Old 11-07-2008, 05:55 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemas View Post
Its an actual app
Wow....I just installed it, and it is...
It's a little slow on the Diamond, have you noticed that?

But wow, some NFL love for the PPC!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I tried watching the browns/broncos game last night on sprints tv app and it was unwatchable.

is this better for nfl network viewing?
Old 11-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

this could be very promising... ( seems like just some lil things need to be worked out)
and it says my device is not supported streaming audio/video...
Old 11-08-2008, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
this could be very promising... ( seems like just some lil things need to be worked out)
and it says my device is not supported streaming audio/video...

right. i think that someone could have just taken the app and did a port to VGA. WHy? Because the text is EXTRA small, and the lower menu buttons barely work. And it slow as h3ll and the diamond has more than enough balls to run that program. Good progress, but still needs work...

And knowing Sprint, once they find out were running the NFL Mobile Live on an "unsupported device"., they will block the port to it

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 11-08-2008, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post

right. i think that someone could have just taken the app and did a port to VGA. WHy? Because the text is EXTRA small, and the lower menu buttons barely work. And it slow as h3ll and the diamond has more than enough balls to run that program. Good progress, but still needs work...

And knowing Sprint, once they find out were running the NFL Mobile Live on an "unsupported device"., they will block the port to it
strange thing is that when I first installed this and ran it for the first time the text and buttons were perfect....like it was made for VGA....tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I cant get it back the way it was....thinking sprint changed something on the server end
Old 11-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

yeah this isn't installing at all on my phone running juicy 3.0.... i hit the cab and nothing happens... i double, triple, quadruple tap and nothin lol.. anyone know?

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 11-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i threw it on my tp and it runs ok...a bit slow but im confident that i can rip it appart and tweak it abit...have to see where it calls from first before i set any of the ram values

This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond