PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PRO& BACK UP DIAMOND!!!!
Carrier: SPRINT SPEEEED

lcbster is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lcbster
Help!!

Ok so i was emailing sprint about my mogul issues and i wanted another device and a guy offered me to put 150 on the account and still take 75 off the phone but i wasent happy with that so then they offered me a swap for a diamond and i accepted it then a couple hours later they said sorry we cannot swap your device for a diamond but we can offer you the 150 on the account and 75 off the phone but i dont want that then when i called sprint they said go to a store and show them the emails then they will give me my phone but do you guys think they will give it to me cause i dont wanna go to the store for no reason

Old 11-09-2008, 04:56 PM
bigbilal04

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Help!!

sounds like the problem i had when trying to get a touch pro. To be honest i dont think they will give it to you. Sometimes an agent agrees to something for you, and than another agent will be like, sorry we cannot do this for you at this time. Its stupid. But if i were you i would just take the credit on the account. Its better than nothing, i think its nice enough for them to give you the credit anyways. They told me they were gonna swap my phone for touch pro. Than 1 day later i get an email from someone else who said no. anyhoo good luck
Old 11-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help!!

I'm not sure how this is another thread with the same name and date...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42946

Close this NOW!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond