PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PRO& BACK UP DIAMOND!!!!
Carrier: SPRINT SPEEEED

lcbster is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lcbster
Help!!

Ok so i was emailing sprint about my mogul issues and i wanted another device and a guy offered me to put 150 on the account and still take 75 off the phone but i wasent happy with that so then they offered me a swap for a diamond and i accepted it then a couple hours later they said sorry we cannot swap your device for a diamond but we can offer you the 150 on the account and 75 off the phone but i dont want that then when i called sprint they said go to a store and show them the emails then they will give me my phone but do you guys think they will give it to me cause i dont wanna go to the store for no reason

Old 11-03-2008, 09:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jaypr9 is just getting started
Re: Help!!

Thats a really long sentence.

I dont think the store would give you anything the rep or retentions wouldnt over the phone.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I can fake an email thread in Notepad from memory. So can a lot of people. Then a quick print and you have "proof" from Customer Service that you need to get a free Diamond.

You think Sprint doesn't realize this? Good luck, I doubt you will get anything.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I have the emails so dont say i faked them
Old 11-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcbster View Post
I have the emails so dont say i faked them
I never said you faked them, relax there big guy. I was saying that people can fake emails, so if you print them and take them to a Sprint store, that still proves nothing to them.

If I worked in a Sprint store and you came in with the printed emails I would tell you to call customer service and deal with the rep from your emails. In the corporate world it is all about cover your a$$ (CYA) and believe me, most will do that if they have any doubts.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

I love no-descriptive thread titles with posts that lead nowhere on advice if you should waste 10 minutes to talk to someone who has less power than the representatives that just told you this can't be done and then use run on sentences with multiple subjects just to annoy.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I never said you faked them, relax there big guy. I was saying that people can fake emails, so if you print them and take them to a Sprint store, that still proves nothing to them.

If I worked in a Sprint store and you came in with the printed emails I would tell you to call customer service and deal with the rep from your emails. In the corporate world it is all about cover your a$$ (CYA) and believe me, most will do that if they have any doubts.
Sorry but i understand

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond