PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
prl update for Sprint Diamond

Re: Weather Update Connection Error?
Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan
I tried to do a prl update today, but of course NADA, hopefully with this prl update the heat issue will be taking care off, then again maybe not since its the radio.

i called Sprint to do a Prl update as well and it never goes through. they are clueless but now when I call *2 everytime it tries to program my phone but ends up not working and saying programming unsuccessful. anyone else have a solution on how to get the prl update to work with the sprint diamond? I get horrible coverage in my house but I am in solid RevA area. Sprint doesnt seem to have a solution but I noticed that the Telus users are getting better revA coverage after the prl update. any suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: prl update for Sprint Diamond

do you have a custom rom flashed? the reason you cant do an ota update is because of the spl. relock your device then try the update. if that fails you can always update manually. the file is floating around somewhere here on this site. look for 60614.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
do you have a custom rom flashed? the reason you cant do an ota update is because of the spl. relock your device then try the update. if that fails you can always update manually. the file is floating around somewhere here on this site. look for 60614.
thanks, actually I havent flashed any new roms yet. sorry to be stupid but should I run seach for 60614?
Old 10-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks, actually I havent flashed any new roms yet. sorry to be stupid but should I run seach for 60614?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ight=prl+60614

With instructions on how to update.

You will need your msl.

Use this method. I don't know who found it, but credit goes to them.

Change the following registry entries in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\ATDbgLog
Enable: 1
LogMode: 1

* Wait a about 10 minutes (more time will not hurt), and soft-reset.

* Check to see that the file \Atlog\ATDbg0.txt has been created.

* Return the values back to what they were (most likely 0) waiting the same amount of time as above.

* Look in the ATDbg0.txt file and you should see a log of commands sent to the CDMA radio and there should be something like this somewhere in the file:

~~~~~~~~~~~SNIP~~~~~~~~~~~~
00:00:00 Tx:AT+HTC_RMSL=0\r
00:00:00 Rx:+HTC_RMSL: (###THIS WILL BE THE MSL###)\r\n0\r
00:00:00 Tx:AT+HTC_ROTKSL=0\r
00:00:00 Rx:+HTC_ROTKSL: 123456\r\n0\r
~~~~~~~~~~~SNIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

The numbers next to the Rx: +HTC_RMSL line should be your MSL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

daryllh is becoming a great contributor

I actually had to work through this and figure it out but, wouldn't you know it, I was able to do it! Thanks a bunch.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dpiantino is a n00b

Does anyone have the old sprint prl file ...13. I updated to ...14 and I find that my reception is worse. A lot of crackling now when I make calls.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

heberman is just getting started

I just called Sprint to get my code. Fast and easy. They didn't even ask why.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiantino View Post
Does anyone have the old sprint prl file ...13. I updated to ...14 and I find that my reception is worse. A lot of crackling now when I make calls.
http://www.corolada.com/prl/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond