PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 04:13 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Were do I get a red OEM Sprint battery cover?!

lol, if i had one i could just mail it through work without a problem. we mail **** everyday.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: E V O !
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

albertlarios is just getting started

Is their anyone one with an extra battery cover? I will pay for the cover and shipping. Someone has to have one... I am excepting bids as you read, and if it sweetens the pot i have a bricked cdma touch that can be used for parts if it enticed anyone.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: E V O !
Threadstarter

albertlarios is just getting started

So.............. 10 yrs later.... i never got another back and had to keep the phone.... ended up buying an htc touch pro and am now (still) sitting on a NIB Diamond.......... if anyone wants one please PM me, will accept all offers but will only respond to the highest bidder within the next 48 hrs................. mods please move if inapropriate for this forum.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BBTour

YANKEEFAN01 is a n00b

It is inappropriate, you have to sell in the bargain trade forum, and you can't do that without 50 posts. I'm actually in the exact same boat, have a diamond and a bricked cdma touch that I've been trying to get rid of but don't want to post hore just to be able to sell on here.

In fact I'm surprised they let you ask to buy a red cover on here, since it's not the bargain trade forum (I need a red back too, it's like you're my ppcgeek selling twin! With the battery cover, the bad touch and trying to sell the diamond, it's kinda super freaky).

Good luck to you!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:55 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEEFAN01 View Post
It is inappropriate, you have to sell in the bargain trade forum, and you can't do that without 50 posts. I'm actually in the exact same boat, have a diamond and a bricked cdma touch that I've been trying to get rid of but don't want to post hore just to be able to sell on here.

In fact I'm surprised they let you ask to buy a red cover on here, since it's not the bargain trade forum (I need a red back too, it's like you're my ppcgeek selling twin! With the battery cover, the bad touch and trying to sell the diamond, it's kinda super freaky).

Good luck to you!

Its not inappropriate. The purpose of this thread was not to buy a red battery cover from a ppcgeeks member. He only asked where he could get one. There is a difference.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BBTour

YANKEEFAN01 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlarios View Post
So.............. 10 yrs later.... i never got another back and had to keep the phone.... ended up buying an htc touch pro and am now (still) sitting on a NIB Diamond.......... if anyone wants one please PM me, will accept all offers but will only respond to the highest bidder within the next 48 hrs................. mods please move if inapropriate for this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Its not inappropriate. The purpose of this thread was not to buy a red battery cover from a ppcgeeks member. He only asked where he could get one. There is a difference.
That was the original purpose of the thread, however the question as to whether or not it was inappropriate was in reference to his last post in which he states he was accepting offers on the diamond he is selling. That is the difference. I put it in bold for you, if it helps

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond