PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 03:11 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wallpaper on all tabs, no calender doesn't open?

i installed the .cab for wallpaper on all tabs, but now the calender link on the today page of touchflo isn't working... i can open it from programs, but the link under call history is dead. anyone know where i'd start to look in fixing this?
Old 02-27-2009, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work
Re: wallpaper on all tabs, no calender doesn't open?

Bump. Also having this problem on my wife's Diamond. Installed (mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02) I have the stock sprint rom with flipclock and custom tf3d icons. Everything works perfect except the calendar no longer opens from the today screen.

It works fine on my touch pro including the calendar.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:42 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im running the same background4allpages and my calendar works fine. I have heard of problems with installing a new clock though. Im using stock so I cant confirm this. Ou2mame, did you install a new clock as well?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 02-27-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work

On my wife's Diamond I first installed the sprintflipclock than I changed the look of it to the fire one posted here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=764 the file contains 6 manila files that I draged over to the windows folder and copied over the existing files. I wonder if this is whats causing the problem with the calendar?

On my Touch pro I installed the sprintflipclock and to change the look of it I used a .cab file to change it to the one I liked.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

That was an issue early on.. there is a fix for it... Here is the cab that makes the calendar press work again.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Mun background mode Vic Fix.cab (1.75 MB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I seen that fix here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=485 but than I read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=496 and decided not to install it. I'll go ahead and try it tonight and let you all know how it turns out.

Thanks

I read through that whole thread 73 pages and didnt see that fix posted anywhere other than the one post so I wasnt sure where it came from.

Last edited by donkeythekidd; 02-27-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have used it from the beginning and continue to do so.. no issues.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yeah that fix worked great. Got it all working. Thanks again.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

i have used this before, but i just hard reset my phone and when i try to use it again, it says install unsuccessful the program cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions. any ideas on what to do to fix it? i'm sure it's stupid and i just missed it. hahaha. but if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. thanks!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Still a Geek

Turn off touchflo3d first then install.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond