PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wow, Touchpal costs money?

i didn't know that, do you guys that use touchpal just use the standard version it goes to when time runs up or did you actually buy the full version.

what changed it looks like all it did was go to an uglier skin for the keyboard
Old 10-21-2008, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

kaiguy is becoming a great contributor
Re: wow, Touchpal costs money?

Bought it. Great keyboard. Though I must say I have more interface issues with the Diamond than I did with the Touch (inadvertently switching to the QWERTY, mistyping, accidental deletion, etc.)
Old 10-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i use the free version... but i'm trying to train myself to use the stock diamond qwerty as much as possible, seems to run smoother for me with less mis-types ect...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-21-2008, 04:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Doc1131 is becoming a great contributor

I use the free verison also. when the demo expires nothing really changes unless you use the mutli-language I haven't had increase error since i switched from the touch
Old 10-21-2008, 04:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i use the free version... but i'm trying to train myself to use the stock diamond qwerty as much as possible, seems to run smoother for me with less mis-types ect...
im one of the few that love the stock qwerty keyboard. im amused easily, that being said "qwerty" is my fav. word to type.(all letters in order)
Old 10-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im one of the few that love the stock qwerty keyboard. im amused easily, that being said "qwerty" is my fav. word to type.(all letters in order)
yeah i'm falling in love with it... just cant figure out the 'add my word' thing with the + (plus) sign... whenever i press the + nothing happens (although i know it will still add new words if you just enter a space after the newly added word.)
Old 10-21-2008, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

ocbizlaw is a n00b

I love the stock compact QWERTY with predictive text. It's way better, IMHO, than the slide keyboard on my PPC 6700 because I don't need two hands.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TreoPro

MobileBiz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
yeah i'm falling in love with it... just cant figure out the 'add my word' thing with the + (plus) sign... whenever i press the + nothing happens (although i know it will still add new words if you just enter a space after the newly added word.)
I don't get the add my word thing either? Can someone explain how it works and if there is a way to edit the added words. I've hit it by mistake a couple of times. Don't know what that did?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Post Master General

Lightbulb Re: wow, Touchpal costs money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileBiz View Post
I don't get the add my word thing either? Can someone explain how it works and if there is a way to edit the added words. I've hit it by mistake a couple of times. Don't know what that did?
under your \windows folder there is a file with a blue icon caled eT9MyWords. click it and it will show you your added words. you can edit/modify/add them there...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I use the 'compact' qwerty most of the time and it moves along quickly enough. Just have to always remember to type normal words, shorthand and t9 don't agree

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond