PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 10:11 PM
N00b

gordec is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Screen Care and Longevity

So since I have had the Diamond, this is the most I have to use the touch screen on a device. I almost never used the touch screen on my Treo. Anyone know if pressing the screen too hard can damage the touch sensitivity and longevity?
Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Touch Screen Care and Longevity

is this a joke? YES, why wouldn't it?
Old 10-21-2008, 02:14 AM
N00b

Anthrax-VX is a n00b

depends if u smash it. and if u use ur fingerprints i dont see how that would damage it. AND it comes with a screen protector in the box that is really nice and i cant even tell that its on there. u just have to make sure u get it on there with no air bubbles. start at one end and roll it on
Old 10-21-2008, 07:37 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

gordec is just getting started

What I really mean is the pressure points, especially if I am texting on it all day. Not the actual external screen itself. Are the pressure points gonna lose sensitivity over time. Sorry if the OP is misleading.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:46 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthrax-VX View Post
depends if u smash it. and if u use ur fingerprints i dont see how that would damage it. AND it comes with a screen protector in the box that is really nice and i cant even tell that its on there. u just have to make sure u get it on there with no air bubbles. start at one end and roll it on
How can you use your finger prints? I assume that you mean finger tips? Finger prints are kind of hard to use...
Old 10-22-2008, 03:36 AM
N00b

Anthrax-VX is a n00b

what u didnt know? it scans ur fingerprints every time to make sure that its you using ur phone
Old 10-22-2008, 07:01 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It also send the finger prints to the NCIC criminal data base so when you decide to hold up a convenience with your phone, they will know who you are! Then they will put you on the show "the worlds dumbest criminals"!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
It also send the finger prints to the NCIC criminal data base so when you decide to hold up a convenience with your phone, they will know who you are! Then they will put you on the show "the worlds dumbest criminals"!
or "the worlds smartest phones"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond