PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 05:18 PM
tfo
Lurker

tfo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Changing to Black Theme

I have installed the Touch Flo 3D config, and I have also downloaded the black theme into a folder entitled "Themes" in the internal storage. Following instructions, I restarted my device and then proceeded to click on the Touch flo 3D config, and then 'appearances'.

However instead of getting a screen where I can choose my theme, I instead get a screen asking me to specify the ROM language and date format. The tabs on that page are "date format, language and home". No where on there can I choose my theme. If I choose my language & date format, it asks me to restart. Which I do, and then if I try to go back into the config again, the language & date formats are blank and it asks me to choose them again.

When I go to internal storage - 'themes' and try to click on the "HTCBlack.tsk" file, it just takes me to the page where I can choose one of the pre-installed themes, but the HTC black theme doesn't appear.

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Changing to Black Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfo View Post
I have installed the Touch Flo 3D config, and I have also downloaded the black theme into a folder entitled "Themes" in the internal storage. Following instructions, I restarted my device and then proceeded to click on the Touch flo 3D config, and then 'appearances'.

However instead of getting a screen where I can choose my theme, I instead get a screen asking me to specify the ROM language and date format. The tabs on that page are "date format, language and home". No where on there can I choose my theme. If I choose my language & date format, it asks me to restart. Which I do, and then if I try to go back into the config again, the language & date formats are blank and it asks me to choose them again.

When I go to internal storage - 'themes' and try to click on the "HTCBlack.tsk" file, it just takes me to the page where I can choose one of the pre-installed themes, but the HTC black theme doesn't appear.

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?
You're using a .tsk file, which is a windows theme I think, not a TF3D theme. You need .theme files
Go here and download the black theme, I'm running it on my sprint diamond http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=black
Old 10-20-2008, 06:40 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

you also need net 3.5 on some themes. dl it http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Old 10-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

You can also get them here:

http://www.thetouchblog.com/TF3D/main.html

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond