PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 10:02 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ignoring a contact

is there any way i can setup a single contact to not ring, or vibrate, and have the call automatically ignored (or the closest thing to it)?
Old 10-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: ignoring a contact

Install CallFirewall and then add them to your black list.... it is free...

http://www.logic-unlimited.in/callfirewall.php
Old 10-19-2008, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO 1250

sn0b0ard is keeping up the good worksn0b0ard is keeping up the good work

You can also try MagiCall. I use the program, and it works great for ignoring different types of phone numbers.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i have all the numbers i don't answer as one contact...there's no way i can just ignore that one contact automatically without installing software?
Old 10-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i have all the numbers i don't answer as one contact...there's no way i can just ignore that one contact automatically without installing software?
+1 fot Magicall

With Magicall, you just program in the numbers that you want to ignore.
Whether they are all listed under one contacts name or not, the seperate numbers need to be entered in, but just the one time, then it will ignore them until you change it.

-Keir-
Old 10-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keir333 View Post
+1 fot Magicall

With Magicall, you just program in the numbers that you want to ignore.
Whether they are all listed under one contacts name or not, the seperate numbers need to be entered in, but just the one time, then it will ignore them until you change it.

-Keir-
CallFirewall works the same way but I saw less memory footprint from it then MagiCall. Also, I know CallFirewall also allows you to ignore an SMS or MMS from a number as well, does MagiCall too?
Old 10-20-2008, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bones20 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
CallFirewall works the same way but I saw less memory footprint from it then MagiCall. Also, I know CallFirewall also allows you to ignore an SMS or MMS from a number as well, does MagiCall too?
yes it can. Magicall footprint is 15k 0% CPU. cant beat that. its stable works flawlessly.

With magical, you can even put regular expressions for both incoming/outgoing call. for eg, lets say you need to use calling card for calling to India, you just put a filter 01191* to <accessno>,,pin,,{phone}.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamonte
Carrier: eSprint

deanwoof is just getting started

you can make a new mp3 ringtone as 3 seconds of silence and assign it to that person.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones20 View Post
yes it can. Magicall footprint is 15k 0% CPU. cant beat that. its stable works flawlessly.

With magical, you can even put regular expressions for both incoming/outgoing call. for eg, lets say you need to use calling card for calling to India, you just put a filter 01191* to <accessno>,,pin,,{phone}.
Yeah, CallFirewall does the same thing. Heh.. to each their own
Old 10-20-2008, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

or stop being man sluutz and get rid of the peeking girlfriends!!!! lmao im only kidding

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond