PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mbord is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
folder lock?

Is there any program or app out there that lets you manage your message folders on the diamond? I would like to lock folders or be able to move messages to internal memory so they wont get deleted if I have to change rom or something.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:18 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: folder lock?

I like this , But I have it on my sprint touch 6900 stock rom 6.1, not tried it on my diamond yet. give it a try and let us n know. Hope that Helps.

Thanks T M Z

FileBarricader 2007 Mobile is primarily a file encryption utility. In this day and age the protection of one's personal and sensitive files and information is one of the most important and often one of the most neglected aspects of using computers. Computers are used for just about everything today: online shopping, running businesses, surfing the net, communicating with friends and family and colleagues and so on and so forth. Imagine someone getting hold of your tax documents for the last couple of years. Or that comprehensive portfolio report you received from your broker. Or maybe all the salary information you keep for all your employees. Or that once in a lifetime business idea you came up with. You get the idea, don't you? Needless to say, the damage you could suffer from something like this is almost immeasurable! And this is where file encryption finds its place in modern day computing. File encryption is a fast, easy and secure way to protect your information. Some experts estimate the time it will take to break this protection at thousands of years and more. It is easy to see how a small investment in the right computer software can save you hundreds or thousands or even millions or more in losses! FileBarricader™ 2007 Mobile Features: - Easy to use, fast file encryption - Includes only the best encryption algorithm: Rijndael (AES) - Includes only the best encryption strength setting: 256 bit - Provides secure file deletion, making recovery of deleted files impossible.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FileBarricader2007Mobile.zip (43.4 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tmz; 10-18-2008 at 07:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond