PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Comm Manager Tab for TF3D (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40677)

PrsnlCrcl 05-05-2009 03:38 PM

Re: Comm Manager Tab for TF3D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdsadler (Post 713090)
Test subject up. I tried this on my Sprint HTC Touch Pro, and it works fine. The icon is broken. The icon appears fine until you actually select that tab, then its just a big white block. I havn't gotten so deep as to know how to create or mod the icons for the tabs and I'm already on a custom theme that I kind of like so if anyone has any suggestions for that I'd really apreciate it.

I am experiencing the same thing...did you ever find a fix for the icon?

a_medina626 05-05-2009 05:40 PM

I have added a Comm Tab before. Everything looks good with the exception that you lose the Customize Tabs option in the Settings Tab. I can fix the icon "white square" if someone wants it.

PrsnlCrcl 05-05-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_medina626 (Post 897689)
I have added a Comm Tab before. Everything looks good with the exception that you lose the Customize Tabs option in the Settings Tab. I can fix the icon "white square" if someone wants it.

If you have a fix for it, I would love it. I really like the SSK ROM I have installed, but I get a small calendar icon in front of the larger icon when I go to the calendar tab and then I get the white square over the Communications icon when I click on it. You would make my day if you have a fix for it!

a_medina626 05-06-2009 11:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Could you send me the following files from you "Windows" folder:

42d367fd_manila

1e439536_manila

112dc2ce_manila

1479c303_manila

Question: Are you using a clear slider?

Can you do me a favor and try these files for communications and see if they work? Each zip file contains a different icon for the Comm Manager. The Comm2 is the one you are asking for. Just copy and paste in "Windows" folder and overwrite.

Please post the results.

PrsnlCrcl 05-06-2009 09:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_medina626 (Post 898948)
Could you send me the following files from you "Windows" folder:

42d367fd_manila

1e439536_manila

112dc2ce_manila

1479c303_manila

Question: Are you using a clear slider?

Can you do me a favor and try these files for communications and see if they work? Each zip file contains a different icon for the Comm Manager. The Comm2 is the one you are asking for. Just copy and paste in "Windows" folder and overwrite.

Please post the results.

Thanks again for your quick response...sorry that I wasn't able to respond sooner. I have attached a zip file with the four files you asked for above. I am using a clear slider. Please see the following post for the theme that I have been trying to get to work http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=463465. I have to disable the Call History tab and the Sprint TV tab (I have a Verizon Touch Pro) or TF3D will not even start. I am also not intersted in the sounds tab. I did also try the com2 files that you posted. It did change the icon, but I still get a white square when I scroll over the top of it.

a_medina626 05-07-2009 11:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Try attached file for the calendar fix. I cheked you files and the icons worked on my phone. Let me check out the theme files and get back with you.

*Edit* can you send me the 26948339_manila file also?

PrsnlCrcl 05-07-2009 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_medina626 (Post 900937)
Try attached file for the calendar fix. I cheked you files and the icons worked on my phone. Let me check out the theme files and get back with you.

*Edit* can you send me the 26948339_manila file also?

I actually found another CAB file last night that I tried and it worked. After installing the CAB (attached) all of the tabs show up properly (including the call history tab). I am not sure why the icons would not work with the others that I had tried, but I am happy now with the way things are working. I greatly appreciate your willingness to work with me on it.

briggs 05-08-2009 09:58 AM

see my signature for the low down on how to add the tabs you want to TouchFLO 3D.

it explains the different files and what their role is.

a_medina626 05-08-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl (Post 901898)
I actually found another CAB file last night that I tried and it worked. After installing the CAB (attached) all of the tabs show up properly (including the call history tab). I am not sure why the icons would not work with the others that I had tried, but I am happy now with the way things are working. I greatly appreciate your willingness to work with me on it.

Glad to here problem is solved.

shellguy 07-04-2009 08:57 PM

This worked great on my Confilpper rom with no edits what so ever.

Will