PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan
Re: Comm Manager Tab for TF3D

This does look nice, I seen a post where someone was working on a colorful one that goes with the Sprintified look. I am just going to wait for that one since no one wants to guinea pig this one.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I simply mapped my left softkey to go directly to comm manager. That way I can quickly turn on and off my bluetooth/data for battery saving issues. (removes the step of going to settings then comm manager which isn't all that bad anyway)
how did you map your softkeys? I've been wanting to use my left softkey as a shortcut for contacts, thanks.
Old 10-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

doobdoob is a n00b

As an alternative, you can add the Comm Manager as one of your favorite programs. I have mine set as the top left icon.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
how did you map your softkeys? I've been wanting to use my left softkey as a shortcut for contacts, thanks.
The diamond Tweak app lets you map the softkeys. It is under 14. TouchFLO 3D settings.. several choices are listed for each key.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
use this app. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

I installed this (not the cab, cooked it into my ROM). It works very well, but for those who are using the kitchen, be sure to edit the list to add this tab in (In the 26948339_manila file) In the GF/TC Kitchen, Numbers 1-11 are already taken, so you'll have to add this as number 12 or change another number. (9 and 10 are lower down the file)

If you didn't understand my post, you need to learn more about TFLO3D first
Old 10-19-2008, 02:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
I installed this (not the cab, cooked it into my ROM). It works very well, but for those who are using the kitchen, be sure to edit the list to add this tab in (In the 26948339_manila file) In the GF/TC Kitchen, Numbers 1-11 are already taken, so you'll have to add this as number 12 or change another number. (9 and 10 are lower down the file)

So basically you are saying that this is NOT just a simple .cab install, and that if someone installs this cab, additional manila editing will be needed, correct?

Last edited by meccadon123; 10-19-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post

Ive been using for a few days, already in the kitchen (manually added, no cab), among other things that are radically awesome. Stay tuned. Also, the Neon manila theme already has an icon for the comm manager, all i did was edit the manila xml file, and boom, it was there. I had to edit another file, the 090 one, so it would display the proper name the first time u scroll to it
Old 02-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdsadler is a n00b

Test subject up. I tried this on my Sprint HTC Touch Pro, and it works fine. The icon is broken. The icon appears fine until you actually select that tab, then its just a big white block. I havn't gotten so deep as to know how to create or mod the icons for the tabs and I'm already on a custom theme that I kind of like so if anyone has any suggestions for that I'd really apreciate it.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

i am not using this one,, but i did add the tab with xbmod's hd manila. my question is, is there a way to remove microsoft push mail and add data connection?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond