PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Comm Manager Tab for TF3D (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40677)

toinejuan 10-18-2008 05:11 PM

Re: Comm Manager Tab for TF3D

This does look nice, I seen a post where someone was working on a colorful one that goes with the Sprintified look. I am just going to wait for that one since no one wants to guinea pig this one.

dizidi 10-18-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 462443)
I simply mapped my left softkey to go directly to comm manager. That way I can quickly turn on and off my bluetooth/data for battery saving issues. (removes the step of going to settings then comm manager which isn't all that bad anyway)

how did you map your softkeys? I've been wanting to use my left softkey as a shortcut for contacts, thanks.

doobdoob 10-18-2008 06:59 PM

As an alternative, you can add the Comm Manager as one of your favorite programs. I have mine set as the top left icon.

eenieMINI 10-18-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yardizidifer (Post 463647)
how did you map your softkeys? I've been wanting to use my left softkey as a shortcut for contacts, thanks.

The diamond Tweak app lets you map the softkeys. It is under 14. TouchFLO 3D settings.. several choices are listed for each key.

darren.wlsn1 10-18-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yardizidifer (Post 463647)

use this app. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540

tobeychris 10-18-2008 09:45 PM

I installed this (not the cab, cooked it into my ROM). It works very well, but for those who are using the kitchen, be sure to edit the list to add this tab in (In the 26948339_manila file) In the GF/TC Kitchen, Numbers 1-11 are already taken, so you'll have to add this as number 12 or change another number. (9 and 10 are lower down the file)

If you didn't understand my post, you need to learn more about TFLO3D first:)

meccadon123 10-19-2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobeychris (Post 463845)
I installed this (not the cab, cooked it into my ROM). It works very well, but for those who are using the kitchen, be sure to edit the list to add this tab in (In the 26948339_manila file) In the GF/TC Kitchen, Numbers 1-11 are already taken, so you'll have to add this as number 12 or change another number. (9 and 10 are lower down the file)

So basically you are saying that this is NOT just a simple .cab install, and that if someone installs this cab, additional manila editing will be needed, correct?

ghettofreeryder 10-19-2008 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobeychris (Post 463845)

Ive been using for a few days, already in the kitchen (manually added, no cab), among other things that are radically awesome. Stay tuned. Also, the Neon manila theme already has an icon for the comm manager, all i did was edit the manila xml file, and boom, it was there. I had to edit another file, the 090 one, so it would display the proper name the first time u scroll to it

jdsadler 02-14-2009 05:33 PM

Test subject up. I tried this on my Sprint HTC Touch Pro, and it works fine. The icon is broken. The icon appears fine until you actually select that tab, then its just a big white block. I havn't gotten so deep as to know how to create or mod the icons for the tabs and I'm already on a custom theme that I kind of like so if anyone has any suggestions for that I'd really apreciate it.

bog3nator 02-14-2009 05:36 PM

i am not using this one,, but i did add the tab with xbmod's hd manila. my question is, is there a way to remove microsoft push mail and add data connection?