PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 01:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Pro
Carrier: Sprint

executor485 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems: Tiny font in texts and slow camera

Ok, so recently I've been having some problems with my Diamond and I hope to fix them rather than do a master reset (which I couldnt figure out how to do, they said hold down the volume down button while holding the enter keys and press the reset button with the stylus, but that only did a hard reset... hrmm)
Anyways, here are my issues.
1) I've been using SPB Full Screen Keyboard and its been pretty good, but randomly it will close and then the font size in text messaging will get a little bit smaller, well, its happened about 10 times now and the font is miniscule now... How do I change that? Its driving me crazy
2) When using my camera, I take a picture and it will literally take 5 minutes for the picture to save (stop doing the little circle thinking thing that windows does) any ideas whats happening?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-15-2008, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Problems: Tiny font in texts and slow camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by executor485 View Post
Ok, so recently I've been having some problems with my Diamond and I hope to fix them rather than do a master reset (which I couldnt figure out how to do, they said hold down the volume down button while holding the enter keys and press the reset button with the stylus, but that only did a hard reset... hrmm)
Anyways, here are my issues.
1) I've been using SPB Full Screen Keyboard and its been pretty good, but randomly it will close and then the font size in text messaging will get a little bit smaller, well, its happened about 10 times now and the font is miniscule now... How do I change that? Its driving me crazy
2) When using my camera, I take a picture and it will literally take 5 minutes for the picture to save (stop doing the little circle thinking thing that windows does) any ideas whats happening?

Thanks in advance

#2 I have no idea, I have never experienced that issue

#1 Go into your email, open any message, then select View-Text Size. Thats it
Old 10-15-2008, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond touch
Carrier: Sprint

staticent116 is just getting started
Re: Problems: Tiny font in texts and slow camera

well for your first problem, thats happened to me before while texting and all you have to do is rotate your finger around the wheel to increase or decrease the size of the messages your trying to read on the text.

Not sure about your second issue though, never had that one happen before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond