PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hg
Carrier: H

unibomber is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Adding a Call History Tab when running

an analog clock...

ive tried all the cabs and the way to install it ...tflo off, install, turn tflo on

everything just keeps restarting tflo3d

i also tried to manually replace the manilla files and when i rebooted and turned tflo back on, i had 2 clocks there and the screen wouldnt work...

any ideas?
Old 10-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Adding a Call History Tab when running

Well, are you able to boot after a soft reset? if so, go to your add/remove programs and remove the new clock. As far as I know, I tried the same thing you did and it didn't work either. You must get TF3D config. This way you can add themes and any clock you want. Goto Touchblog.com for themes and other stuff. Then all you have to do is....

1. Install TF3D
2. install new theme cab
3. install clock
4. soft reset.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

did you have any luck adding the call history tab? if so, would you mind posting a screen so I can see what it looks like? TIA

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-14-2008, 12:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unibomber is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Well, are you able to boot after a soft reset? if so, go to your add/remove programs and remove the new clock. As far as I know, I tried the same thing you did and it didn't work either. You must get TF3D config. This way you can add themes and any clock you want. Goto Touchblog.com for themes and other stuff. Then all you have to do is....

1. Install TF3D
2. install new theme cab
3. install clock
4. soft reset.

it just keeps trying to launch tflo...i take the call history tab cab off and it launches perfectly

its just when i add the analog clock...nothing works
Old 10-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Taken on Juicys 2.4 ROM.
Oh and don't worry about that number, it's when I was prank calling some one and I changed my number, hence 8008
Old 10-14-2008, 01:09 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unibomber is a n00b

if i dont add this type of clock...then i can add the call history tab
Old 10-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Yeah I haven't tried it with those type of clocks..
Old 10-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It might be because the clock your trying to install isn't VGA and conflicting with the d3d drivers.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

crazymike is keeping up the good workcrazymike is keeping up the good work

Can anyone help me install the calendar tab. i tried following XDA site but seems too complicated.

Is there a cab for it by any chance?
Old 10-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymike View Post
Can anyone help me install the calendar tab. i tried following XDA site but seems too complicated.

Is there a cab for it by any chance?
everything you need is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=419799

i just loaded everything up today and it's working GREAT... only thing is the call history tab seems to make things hang occasionally....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond