PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung ip-830w

abewehbi3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Major Help!

im sure this has been asked so many times and i do appologize but ive searched and just could find anything.

if using a sprint diamond right now and absolutly love it, but i would love it more if i had a cool theme like most of u guys have. the only thing is im not so sure about what i woul b doing if i started downloading things like juicy and touchflo3d config.

would you recomend me tweaking my phone or just biting my lip and just living with what i got? if somone could please help me that would be great

your help is highly appriciated,
thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: Major Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abewehbi3 View Post
im sure this has been asked so many times and i do appologize but ive searched and just could find anything.

if using a sprint diamond right now and absolutly love it, but i would love it more if i had a cool theme like most of u guys have. the only thing is im not so sure about what i woul b doing if i started downloading things like juicy and touchflo3d config.

would you recomend me tweaking my phone or just biting my lip and just living with what i got? if somone could please help me that would be great

your help is highly appriciated,
thanks
When you buy a car, and you don't like the steering wheel, what do you do? You change it to fit your style.

You buy a new phone, sometimes to match your style.
You buy a new watch, mostly to match your style/personality.

So prey tell, why wouldn't you tweak the phone to match your preferences? Especially when it don't hurt?

Go for it holmes! Welcome to the world of goodyness. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you're in doubt. Good luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

abewehbi3 is a n00b

i really want to but have absolutly no clue what to do, ive been reading all this stuff and its confusing. as of now im trying to find the touchflo3d config. would any1 have a link?
thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
i really want to but have absolutly no clue what to do, [b]ive been reading all this stuff and its confusing.[\b] as of now im trying to find the touchflo3d config. would any1 have a link?
thanks
You need to keep reading until it makes sense. I know it sounds strange, but it really works. It's also good to take little steps, their is no need to rush into this. And the TF3D Config program is located in the link below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=telus

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 10-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

abewehbi3 is a n00b

thanks you guys, i got it going but i just looked through the config and is there another thing i need to do inorder to create a custom home screen or am i ust not seeing somthing
Old 10-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Retired Staff

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What are you looking to change on your home screen?
Old 10-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

abewehbi3 is a n00b

i wuld like to gte it to look custom like some of the ones in the the thread, would those be themes though. and what version of touchflo 3d should i have downloaded, it says 5.1 on mine
Old 10-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Quote:
i wuld like to gte it to look custom like some of the ones in the the thread, would those be themes though. and what version of touchflo 3d should i have downloaded, it says 5.1 on mine
Well my friend. I think this is what's happening. You saw a screenshot somewhere, you liked the way it looked, you realized it it's called a theme and you want it.

Not wrong to do that at all. Unfortunately, in this tweaking world, you have to know as much as possible before you actually jump into something. I personally do not use any themes, but there are loads and loads of references to theme changes here and on XDA-developers.

Help yourself, question when you're on the road to helping yourself and something doesn't work, and help comes a lot.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
May be if you gave us a link and post number to the screen you liked may be we can point you in the right direction.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

abewehbi3 is a n00b

ok well i pretty much understand what to do, but when i download tf3d config 0.6.7 and run it it says error, but when i did 5.1 it worked fine. why is that? and what do i do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond