PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Pro
Carrier: Sprint

executor485 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Volume audiopara3.csv issue

Ok, so I tried to fix the volume problem with the full boost file... AudioPara3.csv Now the problem is, I have the Sprint diamond and now its messed up my sound badly so that it is BARELY audible. :S Not cool... I think it was probably for the GSM version and not the CDMA version...

Can anyone plz upload their SPRINT version of the AudioPara3.csv for me please I would be greatly appreciative. Its located in your windows directory folder, if you cant see it, use TotalCommander to browse for it and copy it/send it in an email. You can send it to me at audiopara @ l2devastation.com if you cant upload it to the forum or whatnot

Thanks in advance
Old 10-08-2008, 03:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

executor485 is a n00b
Re: Volume audiopara3.csv issue

Found the file... But as a word of caution, make sure you get the Sprint/CDMA version of the file in the future rather than the GSM version, they are not compatable with one another. Just FYI

Last edited by executor485; 10-08-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by executor485 View Post
Ok, so I tried to fix the volume problem with the full boost file... AudioPara3.csv Now the problem is, I have the Sprint diamond and now its messed up my sound badly so that it is BARELY audible. :S Not cool... I think it was probably for the GSM version and not the CDMA version...

Can anyone plz upload their SPRINT version of the AudioPara3.csv for me please I would be greatly appreciative. Its located in your windows directory folder, if you cant see it, use TotalCommander to browse for it and copy it/send it in an email. You can send it to me at audiopara @ l2devastation.com if you cant upload it to the forum or whatnot

Thanks in advance
Just delete the file with Total Commander. Your ROM will always need this file and will not allow it to be deleted. So when you try to delete it you will just be deleting your edited file. The original will repalce it automatically.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

executor485 is a n00b

Nice to know... I'll keep that info for next time I do something stupid with a file that the ROM might replace lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond