PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
volume goes up by 3

is there a way to make the volume go up by 1 rather then 3 (the side controls)
Old 10-07-2008, 05:23 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: volume goes up by 3

omg, another one. after you hit side button for vol. it shows on screen, then use styli to move as much or little as your heart desires. edit. when i press side button it does move one bar at a time. dont hold button down.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-07-2008 at 05:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well, for some reason every time I press volume on the side it goes up 3 notches at a time
Old 10-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Send me your Diamond, I'll check it out for you

J/K... have you tried just barely pressing the side volume buttons? Maybe a full depress does increments of three and a slight depress does increments of one.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

marklyn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Send me your Diamond, I'll check it out for you

J/K... have you tried just barely pressing the side volume buttons? Maybe a full depress does increments of three and a slight depress does increments of one.
when the bars come up on the screen use your finger to make minor adjustments (under 3 bars at a time when using the side buttons)
Old 10-08-2008, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

sdafasdlkfj is just getting started

Mine moves by three bars as well
Old 10-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklyn View Post
when the bars come up on the screen use your finger to make minor adjustments (under 3 bars at a time when using the side buttons)
I know of that, I was just wondering if there was a regedit or something out there that could make it go by intervals of one
Old 10-08-2008, 02:23 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

you guys are killing me, now mine is also moving in 3s. oops there back to one, its all in the finger touch on side volume. surefire fix use the styli. works in ones,twos or whatever you want.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

docprego is becoming a great contributor

Mine always goes up and down in increments of 3, and it has done this since I got it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond