PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mario23 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper - Every Tab

That did it.
Thanks
Old 12-04-2008, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint only connects calls ppcgeeks for all else

micro254 is keeping up the good workmicro254 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to micro254

tried these ... love them .... thanks alot

Coz Boogie Militia
Special Ops--PPC Division

Old 12-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario23 View Post
That did it.
Thanks
Welcome.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Sprint2flip clock first, then background, then nisse's fix, then any flip clock, or redo sprint2flip, then slider fix.

Nisse's fix is attached.
Is there any way to just make a cab that does all of this without having to make sure to do things in the right order? The above process is kinda ridiculous for what should have been simple in the first place. Why did HTC make tf3d if it was gonna be a b**** to change the background? I love customizing my device, but I hate hearing conflicting reports. Thanks.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It's Sprint's version that is messed up.. all the developers at the XDA who figured out the wallpaper for all pages have the gsm version phones that already flip.. sprint phones have to be altered for flip clocks and the sliders have to be recentered. So, if using the developed backdground4all we are stuck with flip clocks. There was some work towards keeping sprint style clocks but it was abandoned.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:34 AM
Lurker

sfox8 is a n00b

I just want to make sure I have everything straight before I try this out. I don't really want the flip clock or the no curtain or anything else. All I want is to be able to have my wallpaper on all of the tabs. So I just run the wallpaperonevertab cab and then I place the 1e29 manila file in my WINDOWS folder through total commander? That will give me my wallpaper on all the tabs and have my tabs aligned properly and everything?
Old 01-14-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv

You CAN change the wallpaper on every tab using Manila Editor to change the 4a087e41_manila file and then doing a small HexEdit on the file (otherwise you end up with big white squares). Here's the result on mine...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg calv_wallpaper.jpg (80.6 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 4a087e41_manila.zip (46.7 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Still a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfox8 View Post
I just want to make sure I have everything straight before I try this out. I don't really want the flip clock or the no curtain or anything else. All I want is to be able to have my wallpaper on all of the tabs. So I just run the wallpaperonevertab cab and then I place the 1e29 manila file in my WINDOWS folder through total commander? That will give me my wallpaper on all the tabs and have my tabs aligned properly and everything?
You have to use the flip clock for the wallpaper all tabs to work on Sprint.

Unless you do the manila editor and hex edit... however that means everytime you want to change your background you have to recreate the manila file rather than just changing via the wallpaper setting in tf3d.

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-14-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

acme64 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
You CAN change the wallpaper on every tab using Manila Editor to change the 4a087e41_manila file and then doing a small HexEdit on the file (otherwise you end up with big white squares). Here's the result on mine...

can you explain how to do that? i don't understand.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond