PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond in stores?

Has anyone seen these yet in store? I'm contemplating if I want to get a diamond, or wait for the touch pro and really want to fondle one first.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Diamond in stores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Has anyone seen these yet in store? I'm contemplating if I want to get a diamond, or wait for the touch pro and really want to fondle one first.
confirmed...I work at a corporate sprint store in ohio, we just received a full shipment of diamonds this morning

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
confirmed...I work at a corporate sprint store in ohio, we just received a full shipment of diamonds this morning
Thats good to know, maybe I will stop by my sprint store here in atlanta and see whats up. My diamond should be here any day now but will give that to my girl while I wait for the pro.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dub24 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dub24

We just got ours in this morning at our store as well We have had our seed device for a week now thought :P
Old 10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just got off the phone with my Northern Virginia flagship store... and they're still dumb as rocks... hasnt arrived yet, they dont have a demo... and 'depending' on who you speak to when you call they either are clueless as to when it will arrive, or they just give the blanket "Oct 12th" answer...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-06-2008, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600
Carrier: sprint

olefafl is just getting started

I called 2 stores Saturday, both corporate.
1. said no one has them & will not have for a 1-2 weeks.
2. said we have them but you need to do the swap at the repair store & they have them. Went to the repair store and swaped a Touch for a Diamond.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I saw the diamond at a local sprint store in AZ. It was a hush hush thing.. the girls was super cool and was excited to show it to me cuz the store was empty. she said it was the only one they had but they should have it in display by Oct. 17.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

FINALLY... they're here in the DC area or at least at the Tysons Corner store...

it was the first time i've physically laid hands and eyes on it.. and i'm lusting after it like crazy now! Only spent about 10 minutes with it... but i'll be back over there this week to play some more. now i just need to leverage some $$ so I can pick one up for my own.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

I opened up my local Sprints demo diamond last night. It was WAY smaller then I thought it would be. The Pro should be no problem. It took awhile to get going from the get go though....
Old 10-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Post Master General

yeah it's MUCH smaller than i thought too. i'm really thinking of trying out the diamond for almost 30 day and then trying the pro... though the pro kinda wins by default by having the KB, flash, and TV-out... how much on board memory will the pro have? i know therre will be removable storage too, but i dont know how much comes inside the device...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond