PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jptouch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quick Menu

So quickmenu is one of my favorite apps, but when I bluetoothed it from my Touch to my Diamond, it works but sometimes I have to try twice to go into an application. Does anyone have an updated one that will work on my Diamond? Thanx in advance
Old 10-27-2008, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

slr916ek9 is keeping up the good workslr916ek9 is keeping up the good work
Re: Quick Menu

hey do you have the app to get the quickmenu...i been trying to find it and i cant findone that really works good!???
Old 10-27-2008, 04:32 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slr916ek9 View Post
hey do you have the app to get the quickmenu...i been trying to find it and i cant findone that really works good!???
try here,http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...menu-v2-7.html
Old 10-27-2008, 05:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

slr916ek9 is keeping up the good workslr916ek9 is keeping up the good work

is that what you have???...does it work?...i tryd that like 10 times and it dont work for me and it changes the window start sign to a big Q ange one...is that normal?
Old 10-27-2008, 05:50 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

yea that's a default option. there are several defaults I change.
start>quickmenu>options
Old 10-27-2008, 11:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

rycelover is just getting started

Qmenu works fine on my Diamond; had version 2.7.387 installed the minute I got my diamond weeks ago. put it in my startup folder and it works great without any modifications.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

indeed, cant live without QMenu! pound for pound one of the best free apps out there for ppc!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-27-2008, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Exstatica is keeping up the good workExstatica is keeping up the good work

What i found is you have to disable the large start menu otherwise quickmenu has a few issues. Search for "diamond tweak xda" install that, then turn off your large start menu. Then install quick menu, make sure you go into quick menu settings and turn on "replace system startmenu".

QuickMenu.cab http://www.myunspace.com/?d=510AE40B1
Old 10-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exstatica View Post
What i found is you have to disable the large start menu otherwise quickmenu has a few issues. Search for "diamond tweak xda" install that, then turn off your large start menu. Then install quick menu, make sure you go into quick menu settings and turn on "replace system startmenu".

QuickMenu.cab http://www.myunspace.com/?d=510AE40B1
actually they can be used in tandem... if you press the 'orb' QM should drop down, if you press further to the right on/near the 'Start' large start menu will drop down... this has been the case for every rom i've used QM on...
Old 10-27-2008, 01:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bodyhammer2000 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bodyhammer2000

the only thing i notice with quick menu is the battery percentage. for some reason when you lauch TF3D it doesn't display, but when you disable TF3D it shows. kind of weird. anyone have the same issue?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond