PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 12:34 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cant reply to a post using my diamond in Opera?

I am able to create a new thread and enter the title but not enter anything here (where I am typing now) from my diamond. when I click this blue box the keyboard does not pop up. when I hold the stylus down for a couple seconds It opens a menu which has something called "text selection ON" and changing that does not seem to help. Anyone know whats up with that?
Old 10-04-2008, 12:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Cant reply to a post using my diamond in Opera?

might sound dumb, are you logged in? when i clear cookies and cache the same thing happened to me in opera. i hope thats what your asking.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I am able to create a new thread and enter the title but not enter anything here (where I am typing now) from my diamond. when I click this blue box the keyboard does not pop up. when I hold the stylus down for a couple seconds It opens a menu which has something called "text selection ON" and changing that does not seem to help. Anyone know whats up with that?
That's weird because I'm replying to your post right now from my Diamond. interestly enough, you have to check "mobile veiw".
Old 10-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Happened to me, try resetting if you haven't.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:58 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

yes. im logged in. lol. otherwise when I created a new topic I dont think It would of let me. but it did. I got to enter in the title of the topic but cannot type anything in this blue box.

I checked the mobile view box and everything looks terrible. and I still cant type here. It squashed the screen and moved things around where they shouldnt be.

I tried a soft reset and still the same thing. I guess its only me. that is having this problem...errrr...
Old 10-04-2008, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

i was having that same problem until now. u removed flash player and now all is fine. and I am replying to this from my diamond and not using mobile view
Old 10-04-2008, 10:48 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

why do you want mobile view? i tried it and its to diff. for me.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I actually have the same problem, though I chalked it up to a lack of experience with Opera. On my Touch I pretty much exclusively used Skyfire and never really jumped on the Opera bandwagon. However, since I got my Diamond, I have really enjoyed using Opera and have made it my browser of choice.

All of that said, I can enter text into textbox form fields just fine. But when I click into a textarea form field, such as the message box on this web site, my keyboard does not automatically come up. Therefore, I am unable to create or reply to posts on this (or other) forum(s).

I am using the verison of Opera that came wih my Sprint Diamond. Anyone have any ideas why this is and what I can do to fix this?
Old 10-04-2008, 03:04 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I actually have the same problem, though I chalked it up to a lack of experience with Opera. On my Touch I pretty much exclusively used Skyfire and never really jumped on the Opera bandwagon. However, since I got my Diamond, I have really enjoyed using Opera and have made it my browser of choice.

All of that said, I can enter text into textbox form fields just fine. But when I click into a textarea form field, such as the message box on this web site, my keyboard does not automatically come up. Therefore, I am unable to create or reply to posts on this (or other) forum(s).

I am using the verison of Opera that came wih my Sprint Diamond. Anyone have any ideas why this is and what I can do to fix this?
im also on stock opera and i dont have this problem. i tried to duplicate problem, but not doing what your saying. wow now im trying to make problems? lol goodluck guys.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

my opera only lets me post using crappy mobile view. im using stock sprint rom and pre-loaded opera. i think juggalo_x is using a newer version on his and his works fine. we need to hit him up for his version number. i talked to him about 2 weeks ago but just forgot about going back to check for a newer version

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond