PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jptouch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth music?

I know someone that has a program called BTA router for his Palm 800 so he can listen to any sound that would come through his speaker comes through a regular bluetooth. I was wondering if anyone has a free program I could get that through that would work for my Diamond. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Bluetooth music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jptouch View Post
I know someone that has a program called BTA router for his Palm 800 so he can listen to any sound that would come through his speaker comes through a regular bluetooth. I was wondering if anyone has a free program I could get that through that would work for my Diamond. Thanks in advance.
google btawm6.cab.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:53 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

website for that program. You just have to register as a member (free). I use it all day long at work.
http://trianglepowers.com/

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jptouch is a n00b

nxtech thanks for the info. I tried to put thanks on you button but it would not let me, it redirects me to another page and says I dont have access to the page.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jptouch View Post
nxtech thanks for the info. I tried to put thanks on you button but it would not let me, it redirects me to another page and says I dont have access to the page.
There, I thanked him for you
Old 10-02-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jptouch is a n00b

LOL thanks rainfreek, I sent you a thank you and it accepted it.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:30 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8
Carrier: Verizon

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...btio-v0-5.html

btIO is the name
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

jp, not a problem for the link, anything to help. rain, as always, you are the guardian angel of ppcgeeks everywhere!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
jp, not a problem for the link, anything to help. rain, as always, you are the guardian angel of ppcgeeks everywhere!!!!
lol.. then why does my wife refer to me as the angel of death? Something about slowly killing her with this marriage...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond