PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 06:45 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bookmarks not in alphabetical order

when I create a bookmark in opera it puts them in alphabetical order. But from the TF3D screen it just shows them in the order in which I created them. I would like them to be in alphabetic order on the TF3D screen as well cause there is a alot of them and it makes it easier to find them.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:29 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Re: Bookmarks not in alphabetical order

Am I the only one with this problem? (If you could call it that)
Old 10-02-2008, 07:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

docangle is becoming a great contributor

I had the same problem, but it is not that hard to fix. The bookmarks are kept in a file called 'Opera6.adr' in your Windows/Opera9 folder. Copy this file to your desktop and open it up using WordPad. Use copy and paste to move the items to the top of the list, I believe the first '9' items will show up in Touchflo.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Maybe the TF3D interface for Opera was designed by a developer with dyslexia?
Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Smile Re: Bookmarks not in alphabetical order

[QUOTE=rainfreak;443932]Maybe the TF3D interface for Opera was designed by a developer with dyslexia?[/QUO now thats funny, unless your dyslexic.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
now thats funny, unless your dyslexic.
I feel pretty safe... if someone with bad dislexia reads it, they probably won't get it
Old 10-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is there a way to import our IE favorites into Opera? I have looked and cannot figure it out.....

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Not an easy and automatic one...
Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

docangle is becoming a great contributor

I just added them manually to the Opera6.adr file. The Beta version of Opera 9.5 will add them automatically.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:21 AM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by docangle View Post
I had the same problem, but it is not that hard to fix. The bookmarks are kept in a file called 'Opera6.adr' in your Windows/Opera9 folder. Copy this file to your desktop and open it up using WordPad. Use copy and paste to move the items to the top of the list, I believe the first '9' items will show up in Touchflo.
I did that and found the file and opened it but it just listed the youtube and facebook ones. which are the ones that come on the stock rom. It does not even list the bookmarks Ive created.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond