PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 06:11 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No photos on TF3D?

for my Photos and Videos section of TF3D it does not show my photos. I think this is because I have my camera set to store the pics on my internal2 4gb drive obvioulsy because there is more space. Also when I push the slideshow button it says no pictures and videos were found even though there are pics/videos.

I know I can manually search and find them but I want to know how to tell it that I am saving my pics on the internal2 drive so it displays them on the TF3D screen like its supposed to.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Re: No photos on TF3D?

nevermind. figured it out myself. delete this thread.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

how did u fix it? by renaming it to internal storage? I think thats it. u should post your resolve so others with the same problem can know how to fix it

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
how did u fix it? by renaming it to internal storage? I think thats it. u should post your resolve so others with the same problem can know how to fix it

Agreed. When we find a solution to our own problem after we make a post about it, we have to share with everyone else what the solution was.

Believe me, eventually someone else will have the same problem...
Old 10-02-2008, 12:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

cddmh is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to cddmh

Yeah, Like me
Old 10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i think changing it back to internal storage instead of internal storage2 fixs the problem. i think tf3d looks in the internal storage directory for photos to be displayed. i will try it in a few minutes and post my results cuz mine is like this also
Old 10-02-2008, 12:14 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

man the diamonds memory stuff seems to have a lot of problems....

Old 10-02-2008, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

yep that definately fixes the problem i deleted internal storage, and the internal storage2(the actual storage unit) renamed itself back to internal storage, and now tf3d pic flipping works again. no need to manually find albums
Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

I didnt delete it. I went to Photos and Videos > Album > Albums > My Pictures (there was a couple of them so make sure its the one that has your pics in it) > Menu > set album as favorite. Thats all!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I didnt delete it. I went to Photos and Videos > Album > Albums > My Pictures (there was a couple of them so make sure its the one that has your pics in it) > Menu > set album as favorite. Thats all!
that worked once for me but soon as i soft reset it was right back to the same shiot

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond