PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Does telesales provide "return kit"?

I was "offered" to exchange my farking defective Touch by getting a diamond and return kit first from telesales or store then returning the Touch back for credit but there will be price difference between the two and I'm trying to bring that down a little bit. So my questions are:

1 Does telesales provide "return kit" when I'm ordering a new phone in this situation? The ecare people said they did, but I just know that some of those reps are full of B$ when trying to kick you out. Anyone has the experience?

2. Is it possible to get any sort of discount on the price without using upgrade rebate or contract renewal? I'm saving my upgrade discount for the possibly incoming Touch HD next year, right now I have $75 discount.

Thanks a lot.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
Re: Does telesales provide "return kit"?

if you look in this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37509 you will find everything you want. in my experience, if you order through telesales there are going to charge the full amount to your card.. and then when they get the phone back they are going to reverse the diffrence back to your sprint account.. then you have to called them fight them to get it back on your card... if you can try to have them order it on your sprint account that way you don''t get screwd over.

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 10-01-2008, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

Procter is becoming a great contributor
Re: Does telesales provide "return kit"?

In case you did not notice, I was in that thread as well. I tried my a$$ off to get them order one for me, but they just insisted that ecare should not order and ship out phones since Jan. Then i was offered this option.

I tried to call retention and even got the so-called executive escalation team, they did the same even worse than ecare.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond