PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

shortstack2000 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Most interesting free Diamond apps Downloads here.

thanks everyone for the good links, very helpful
Old 11-02-2008, 09:18 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Created by:Alph trex of XDA

Create your own Teeter levels!

Teeter is the incredible addictive Accelerometer-based maze game that ships on the HTC Touch Diamond and Pro. Unfortunately it is so addictive that many owners have already beat the 30 levels and are left wanting more.
Fortunately the layout for each level are stored in simple text files, but creating your own from first principles can be quite difficult. Fortunately Alp Trex from XDA-Developers.com has made it easy, by creating a level editor for the game.
The software, which runs on the desktop, does not allow you to create levels beyond 30 (a limitation of the Teeter game), but does allow you to modify the existing levels. The levels are stored in simple text files named 1.txt, 2.txt etc, and need to be copied from the \Windows directory on your smartphone. Because the new levels will overwrite the old it is a good idea to back up the existing files in a safe location, then copy them into the Teeter Level Editor directory, from where they can then be modified by the app.
To make the modified levels available on your smartphone they need to be copied back to the \windows directory. The files are however write-protected, therefore you will need an app like Total Commander to actually copy the files .
After that, start Teeter and enjoy your new levels. Here is a WMPoweruser level (right click and save as) just for our readers to download. Again, don’t forget to first back up your old levels, and remember that you can only overwrite the old levels with an app like Total Commander.
If anyone makes any levels they consider great, leave a link in the comments and we will make it available to all our other readers.
Download Teeter Level Editor from this XDA-Developers post here.

Updated version:

Update can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=39

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 12-07-2008 at 09:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:56 PM
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Created by: DeepThought of XDA

hTorch v2.2 | using camera LED as flashlight

hTorch is just a FrontEnd programmed as an extension for TorchButton. NetRipper deserves most of the credit because my application uses his TorchButton v1.2 application underneath.

hTorch is built for the HTC Raphael (aka HTC Touch Pro) and has only been tested on this device. PLEASE NOTE: Use this application at your own risk! I’ve done as much testing as possible, and will try to fix every bug which will be reported but it's my first Windows Mobile application and I can not guarantee that it is free of bugs. (Well, even if it would be my 500th application I would still not be able to guarantee that - but anyway - you know what I mean )

Usage:
The program installs itself into "%ProgramFiles%\hTorch" and also creates a shortcut into %StartMenu%\Programs\Accessories. The further usage is as simple as possible. Start hTorch using the shortcut. On program start the LED will automatically be turned on and you will see the programs main screen. On the main screen you can enable and disable the flashlight as needed using the bulb button or exit the application using the exit button. Both buttons are also available as soft key. On Program exit the torch will automatically be turned off.
PLEASE NOTE: The flashlight will stay on for a max of 86400 seconds to prevent burning the LED. This should not be very likely as this posting explains but I think one day should be sufficient. Please also note that the LED can not be left turned on while the device is in standby. So if you want to use the torch for an extended period please make sure to configure your power settings accordingly or to tab the screen from time to time to keep the device awake. I intentionally left as much free space on the main screen as possible to make tabbing into a "free space" easy and to keep the screen as dark as possible.
pRequirements:
  • This program requires .NET Compact Framework 3.5 to run. If you are not sure if you have the Framework installed or which version you have installed please follow this instructions
  • If you have TorchButton installed on your device, you should uninstall it before installing hTorch

Version History:
v2.2:
  • Updated TorchButton to v1.2 which enlarged the maximum timeout from 300 seconds to 86400 seconds (a day) - Thank you NetRipper!
v2.1:
  • Completely replaced all graphics to give the program a much more professional look and feel. (Artwork was done by obsidian73 - Thank You!)
  • Replaced the exe-file icon with a more diamond-like one
v2.0 (unreleased private beta):
  • Completely rewritten source so that hTorch can now detect the LED state
  • Tightened the program as much as possible (exe-file lost about a bit more than 25% of its size)
  • Automatically turn off the LED on program exit
  • Changed auto-off timer to 5 minutes (hard coded)
  • Added SoftKey functions
  • Added About Dialog
v1.1:
  • Fixed Bug when installing to Storage Card
  • Start LED on program start
v1.0b:
  • Initial version
On the picture you can see the programs main screen:

hTorch_v2.2.cab <---download here

follow the thread here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=440405

Update:

Update can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...84&postcount=2

Last edited by jethro_static; 12-07-2008 at 09:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

MightyM0use is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to MightyM0use Send a message via MSN to MightyM0use

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Created by: DeepThought of XDA

hTorch v2.2 | using camera LED as flashlight

hTorch is just a FrontEnd programmed as an extension for TorchButton. NetRipper deserves most of the credit because my application uses his TorchButton v1.2 application underneath.

hTorch is built for the HTC Raphael (aka HTC Touch Pro) and has only been tested on this device. PLEASE NOTE: Use this application at your own risk! I’ve done as much testing as possible, and will try to fix every bug which will be reported but it's my first Windows Mobile application and I can not guarantee that it is free of bugs. (Well, even if it would be my 500th application I would still not be able to guarantee that - but anyway - you know what I mean )

Usage:
The program installs itself into "%ProgramFiles%\hTorch" and also creates a shortcut into %StartMenu%\Programs\Accessories. The further usage is as simple as possible. Start hTorch using the shortcut. On program start the LED will automatically be turned on and you will see the programs main screen. On the main screen you can enable and disable the flashlight as needed using the bulb button or exit the application using the exit button. Both buttons are also available as soft key. On Program exit the torch will automatically be turned off.
PLEASE NOTE: The flashlight will stay on for a max of 86400 seconds to prevent burning the LED. This should not be very likely as this posting explains but I think one day should be sufficient. Please also note that the LED can not be left turned on while the device is in standby. So if you want to use the torch for an extended period please make sure to configure your power settings accordingly or to tab the screen from time to time to keep the device awake. I intentionally left as much free space on the main screen as possible to make tabbing into a "free space" easy and to keep the screen as dark as possible.
pRequirements:
  • This program requires .NET Compact Framework 3.5 to run. If you are not sure if you have the Framework installed or which version you have installed please follow this instructions
  • If you have TorchButton installed on your device, you should uninstall it before installing hTorch

Version History:
v2.2:
  • Updated TorchButton to v1.2 which enlarged the maximum timeout from 300 seconds to 86400 seconds (a day) - Thank you NetRipper!
v2.1:
  • Completely replaced all graphics to give the program a much more professional look and feel. (Artwork was done by obsidian73 - Thank You!)
  • Replaced the exe-file icon with a more diamond-like one
v2.0 (unreleased private beta):
  • Completely rewritten source so that hTorch can now detect the LED state
  • Tightened the program as much as possible (exe-file lost about a bit more than 25% of its size)
  • Automatically turn off the LED on program exit
  • Changed auto-off timer to 5 minutes (hard coded)
  • Added SoftKey functions
  • Added About Dialog
v1.1:
  • Fixed Bug when installing to Storage Card
  • Start LED on program start
v1.0b:
  • Initial version
On the picture you can see the programs main screen:

hTorch_v2.2.cab <---download here

Goto this link fr updates:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=440405

No offense intended but why is this in the Diamond forum? The diamond does not have the hardware to run this program.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:07 PM
╚════════════════╝
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyM0use View Post
No offense intended but why is this in the Diamond forum? The diamond does not have the hardware to run this program.
Your post is really a waste of space coz I am really trying to keep the tread as clean as possible so only apps will be here. Now do I have to answer ur question or U wanna use ur common sense?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:12 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
DYNAMO-3 visual task switcher
Graphical task-switcher that shows all running programs as snapshots (Vista-style).
Runs on any WM version and any resolutions.

Based on the published sources of Dynamo2 program:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=417214

Just map it to some button, then reboot.

Watch the video in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZHZ...poweruser.com/

Requirements:
.NET Compact Framework 3.5

Download:
Dynamo3.02.zip
Dynamo3.3.01.CAB
FYI:
Says its a bad link to XDA.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:23 PM
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Have any of these apps been modified to work on the Touch Pro yet? I tried and a couple and they wont even install.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

there shouldnt been any reason they wouldnt work on the TP and no modification should be needed...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-11-2008, 07:01 PM
DaGreatOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
there shouldnt been any reason they wouldnt work on the TP and no modification should be needed...
I downloaded and copied a bunch to my work computer. then copied them to my memory card to install and they were all unsuccessful. I will try again from home in 15min
Old 11-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
DYNAMO-3 visual task switcher
Graphical task-switcher that shows all running programs as snapshots (Vista-style).
Runs on any WM version and any resolutions.

Based on the published sources of Dynamo2 program:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=417214

Just map it to some button, then reboot.

Watch the video in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZHZ...poweruser.com/

Requirements:
.NET Compact Framework 3.5

Download:
Dynamo3.zip
Has anyone gotten this to work? I really want it but I keep getting an error. I have the latest Compact Framework etc...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond