PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 03:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: sprint

akared is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
to buy or not to buy ....

Currently I have a flip phone and I am wanting to move into a smart phone. I have never done the sprint 30 day trial. I am currently a sprint customer and realize that I will have to update my plan but I am really just concerned if I will like the diamond or if I will need hard keys. So from what read from here and what I have read from different post I can buy the diamond online and upgrade my plan and have 30 days to use it, and I can return it within 30 days for a full refund of the phone cost? I am looking at this along with touch pro as many people are. I am also looking into palm 800w.

I am sorry for the long post just don't want to be stuck with a phone I do not like and for the price I will be stuck with it if I can not return it.

Also sorry to be a noob but are most gliches in the phone software or would it be best to hold off for a later build data for hardware changes.

edit: so apparently I need to learn to read because there is already a thread that kinda answers my question that I did not read until after posting and I cant seem to find a way to delete this thread

Last edited by akared; 09-25-2008 at 03:24 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond