PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Lurker

darlin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATE*TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH HERE!!!

I like this much,thanks for U work!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work
Re: *UPDATE*TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH HERE!!!

i am not sure if i got this working or not, but i installed the full boost on device. i didn't notice any change. then i downloaded the s9 file and put it in windows folder but i noticed there is on there with similar name. do i need to rename anything, or are my ears just not functioning?
Old 11-24-2008, 02:14 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

worldaviator is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to worldaviator

Hmm, I'm not having any luck after installing the CAB from post #1 on my Sprint HTC Touch Diamond. I still have a hard time hearing and don't notice any difference in a noisy environment.

I even searched XDA forums and added a new registry value AcousticFile = \windows\AudioPara3.csv, soft reset, and don't notice any difference.

Anyone else having issues that have tried recently?
Old 11-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

crj55 is a n00b

I am also having an issue. I downloaded the file to my computer, unzipped it, and moved the lite cab over to my device using active sync. Then I navigated to the place where it was stored on my phone, and installed it on the phone itself and not internal storage. But when I navigate back to HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev, there is no value of AcousticFile = \windows\AudioPara3. I thought that by installing the cab it was supposed to to all of the work for you. So since I don't have the acousticfile value does this mean I didn't do it right? I'm really not noticing a big difference in the earpiece volume.

Thanks.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter
Threadstarter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crj55 View Post
I am also having an issue. I downloaded the file to my computer, unzipped it, and moved the lite cab over to my device using active sync. Then I navigated to the place where it was stored on my phone, and installed it on the phone itself and not internal storage. But when I navigate back to HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev, there is no value of AcousticFile = \windows\AudioPara3. I thought that by installing the cab it was supposed to to all of the work for you. So since I don't have the acousticfile value does this mean I didn't do it right? I'm really not noticing a big difference in the earpiece volume.

Thanks.
you are over doing it. no need to look at or mess with the registry... if the lite version didn't work.. uninstall.. softreset.. and try the other version.
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 12-03-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter
Threadstarter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldaviator View Post
Hmm, I'm not having any luck after installing the CAB from post #1 on my Sprint HTC Touch Diamond. I still have a hard time hearing and don't notice any difference in a noisy environment.

I even searched XDA forums and added a new registry value AcousticFile = \windows\AudioPara3.csv, soft reset, and don't notice any difference.

Anyone else having issues that have tried recently?
did you try both versions?
Old 12-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

crj55 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
you are over doing it. no need to look at or mess with the registry... if the lite version didn't work.. uninstall.. softreset.. and try the other version.
I totally forgot I still have the plastic on my phone until I decide on a real screen cover. I pulled the plastic down and the sound was much better. I think I read earlier about the plastic and screen protectors covering the earpiece but I totally forgot about it.

Thanks!
Old 12-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Lurker

hagba is a n00b

is there a GSM version of this app ? I tried the the full version from the first page but my Diamond's sound gone dead,after removing it the sound returned back,discovered later that i have a GSM device,
thanks in advance..
Old 12-13-2008, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Can anyone confirm that this cab actually increases the volume and has no issues with messing up the speaker. Thanks
Old 12-15-2008, 11:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b

will this boost the volume of speakerphone? I can hardly hear ppl when i use it or play mp3's.. my normal call volume is fine

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond