PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Lurker

nashmage is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Internet/MSL/Plan Problems

I just got my sprint diamond yesterday and to this point i absolutely love it the only problem i am having is that i was told that within an hour my data would be activated its now been a day and it doesnt work. So i tried to call them up and i was on the phone for about an hour with someone who tried fixing it but he eventually gave up put me on hold and said that because i had the old sero plan my internet would never work i had to upgrade to one of the everything plans which im pretty sure is incorrect. So i stopped talking to him and came here you guys have a thread about not having internet but you say that you need the msl and you have to call sprint to get it well...i called them a few times and everyone refused to give it to me lol They all said that customers werent supposed to get it and they didnt know why i even knew what it was lol. Im not starting to get pretty frustrated and didnt want to have to resort to clogging up the board with more posts but if anyone has any ideas id def appreciate any help thanks in advance. I had heard that other people downloaded programs to find out their msl but is their such a program out yet for the sprint diamond?

Last edited by nashmage; 09-23-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nashmage is a n00b
Re: Internet/MSL/Plan Problems

i just tried emailing ecare to see if they will either help me with the problem or give me the code i dont have much hope for them giving it to me though
Old 09-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Try the SPC section, here
Old 09-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmage View Post
i just tried emailing ecare to see if they will either help me with the problem or give me the code i dont have much hope for them giving it to me though
PM me your ESN in HEX and i will generate you MSL

DO NOT post it publicly

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Try the SPC section, here
even better
Old 09-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nashmage is a n00b

strangely enough i just unlocked the phone it did a soft reset and now everything works lmao
Old 09-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmage View Post
strangely enough i just unlocked the phone it did a soft reset and now everything works lmao
weird. thanks for reporting back what fixed it for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond