PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:42 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond Fun

TEETER:

Hey guys and gals, let's have some fun w/our diamonds. Let's see who can post the highest score on teeter. We'll see how high the levels can go. So far I finished level 27. Trying level 28. Let's go. Lol, Here's a few pic's.

Thanks T M Z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (5.6 KB, 198 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (4.3 KB, 193 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Diamond Fun

It ends after you beat level 32...
Old 09-23-2008, 04:49 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

haha nice try though

Old 09-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, I beat it the second day I had it, in a total under 16 minutes of gameplay.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:59 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

rainfreak: LOl , you have to much time on your hands.

This thread can be DELETED....
Old 09-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

NO! Don't delete this thread, let's see who can get the best overall time. I am on my second time through and on level 23 with an overall time of 6:29 right now.

And yeah I have too much time on my hands... I am in management...
Old 09-23-2008, 05:02 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Ok, sounds good.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10
Carrier: Sprint

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Screen shot of your unbelievable time please. I just beat it in 36 minutes and i thought that was fast.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:08 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It

LOL... I didn't take a screen shot but give me until the end of the day and I will get you one, with all the high scores for me on it. I beat it again last night while walking around a supermarket with my wife
Old 09-24-2008, 08:17 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Im slow at work today, Ill be working on that 23 minutes, lol, O and will post screen shots...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond