PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok i am having today Screen Issue HELP

Ok i had the HTC touch all was great i put the HTC home plugin on there and bongo all was great.

NOW i downloaded the newest htc home customizer and installed it and then had it look for the plugin which it did and installed it,then slected what i want but it will not load it.

it just reverts me back to the screen with a smaller looking clock and no other changes.I loved my blue clock on my touch lol but this is driving me nuts so any help?
Old 09-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Re: Ok i am having today Screen Issue HELP

Sooo... how about you ask this in the thread where you got the program? The designers would have a lot more knowledge of their own program.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

iluvhtc is a n00b

lol.....
Old 09-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Sooo... how about you ask this in the thread where you got the program? The designers would have a lot more knowledge of their own program.

I asked a simple today screen question of people who i KNOW have this program and sorry there is NO forum for this so i posted it this way.

If i wanted attacks i would have asked for them but i asked a simple question about the htc home if anyone has it going or what but 2 replies that ar worthless are not called for.....I never get why people post just to get a post in.and waste time attacking or laughing.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Ok i had the HTC touch all was great i put the HTC home plugin on there and bongo all was great.

NOW i downloaded the newest htc home customizer and installed it and then had it look for the plugin which it did and installed it,then slected what i want but it will not load it.

it just reverts me back to the screen with a smaller looking clock and no other changes.I loved my blue clock on my touch lol but this is driving me nuts so any help?
Are talking about the Diamond or the touch now?
Old 09-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

munnarg is keeping up the good workmunnarg is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to munnarg

Might be that the version of HTC Home plugin you have isn't all that compatible with the Diamond? I know in the past there were different versions of it and some worked with HHC and some didn't. Might want to look into that. Ask emuntz on his website.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Are talking about the Diamond or the touch now?

Sorry thought i made it clear...I am talking abou putting this on my Diamond

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond