PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 10:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MakuSoto is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Full QWERTY Problem

I am using a Sprint Diamond that had a problem with Full QWERTY, I tried Searching the forums and found no answers. The problem I had and am still having is, the ABC button on the Full QWERTY keyboard does not change the keyboard from typing Symbols back to Letters. I can only type Symbols right now with the Full QWERTY. Any one know how to fix this?

Why I said had and still having this problem is because the problem arose even when I was using the Sprint Stock ROM. Then, I flashed the Juicy's 2.0 ROM and everything was going okay until the 2nd day, out of no where the Full QWERTY popped out with the Symbols Keyboard portion and the ABC key does nothing again. This is getting really annoying.

Also, How come Juicy's 2.0 ROM Full QWERTY keyboard does not have a 9th page on the Symbols portion of the keyboard? I mean on the Stock Sprint ROM the Full QWERTY had 9 pages to the Symbols portion and the First page being the numbers keyboard. I don't see that on Juicy's 2.0 ROM.

Thanx in Advance for any answers any one can think of... being it registry edit or full Original cab off the Sprint Stock ROM for the Full QWERTY to install it back to original state.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ragtim is a n00b
Re: Full QWERTY Problem

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same problem on my htc touch pro. stock rom.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Re: Full QWERTY Problem

Hard reset?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond