PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OK need help with my diamond please

Ok i had the HTC Touch and i can handel that well but now the diamond i am having a few issue's that i cn't solve.

1.Slingbox does not work maybe i need to re install?

2.The HTC home does not work.I have loaded it and the final and then it downloaded the plugin like it should but when i go and select the things i want and hit save it goes back to the mainscreen and nothing has changed at all?

what the heck is with that?

and last but not least what is with the sync???? it says connected but i have 2 resolved items???? i have no clue what its talking about as i have nothing running that i know of nor on my computer?

please help with these as i have looked but seen no thread on this stuff thanks in advance
Old 09-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: OK need help with my diamond please

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Ok i had the HTC Touch and i can handel that well but now the diamond i am having a few issue's that i cn't solve.

1.Slingbox does not work maybe i need to re install?

2.The HTC home does not work.I have loaded it and the final and then it downloaded the plugin like it should but when i go and select the things i want and hit save it goes back to the mainscreen and nothing has changed at all?

what the heck is with that?

and last but not least what is with the sync???? it says connected but i have 2 resolved items???? i have no clue what its talking about as i have nothing running that i know of nor on my computer?

please help with these as i have looked but seen no thread on this stuff thanks in advance
No idea what the htc home is doing as i select the things i want and hit save but it looks like it loads but then goes back to the today screen and nothing has changed
Old 09-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

What ROM are you running? HTC HOME should be built into the manilla interface in the stock ROM.

Slingplayer works great for me, make sure you have the latest version from slingmedia.com
Old 09-22-2008, 02:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
What ROM are you running? HTC HOME should be built into the manilla interface in the stock ROM.

Slingplayer works great for me, make sure you have the latest version from slingmedia.com
sling is working but this htc home is still not and the issue with the sync telling me i got 2 things to resolve is killing me
Old 09-22-2008, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

You should have the link to 'resolve items' in ActiveSync. What is showing as unresolved? Contacts? Calendar? Notes? ... If you click that link, it will try and will either give you an error showing what cannot be sync'd. You can then delete that item from your Outlook and sync again. Then recreate the item and let it sync up. It usually fixes it.

I get that every once in a while when I've updated a contact in both places. Also if you sync files and have a different copy of the same file name. Also if I've copied my FILES folder from one device to another, the notes will do that. Just remove the *.PWI files from your FILES folder and let it sync up.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started

you can't run htc home and tf3d so make sure you are unchecking tf3d or are using second today

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond