PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 09:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Telus

Seph is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Landscape mode

Since the GSen doesn't work with Telus' Diamond, is there anything else I can get which'll let me go into landscape mode at all, in any app (specifically SMS and MSN)

I use Juicy's 2.0 ROM right now, and manually changing the display to landscape causes it to pause for a few moments, revert back to portrait then go back to the Home screen no matter what app I use it in.

The diamond is so much prettier with landscape mode.

Last edited by Seph; 09-22-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rileyfreeman is keeping up the good workrileyfreeman is keeping up the good work
Re: Landscape mode

the g sensor does work in telus version if u mean that it doesnt work with all apps none of the htc devices work in all apps. the iphone doesnt even work in all apps. but there is a hack for htc devices that will enable it for all devices. which is what i am currently searching for when i stumbled upon ur thread
Old 09-24-2008, 12:23 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyfreeman View Post
the g sensor does work in telus version if u mean that it doesnt work with all apps none of the htc devices work in all apps. the iphone doesnt even work in all apps. but there is a hack for htc devices that will enable it for all devices. which is what i am currently searching for when i stumbled upon ur thread
Yea, the app is Gsen, at xda. It doesn't work on the Sprint or Telus Diamond, that is what he means... We are really all crossing fingers for a workaround... To first poster, look around for screenrotation.exe, someone posted it and put it in start menu until the guys at XDA get the Gsen app on a CDMA diamond.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rileyfreeman is keeping up the good workrileyfreeman is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Yea, the app is Gsen, at xda. It doesn't work on the Sprint or Telus Diamond, that is what he means... We are really all crossing fingers for a workaround... To first poster, look around for screenrotation.exe, someone posted it and put it in start menu until the guys at XDA get the Gsen app on a CDMA diamond.

did not know that. so the g sen app does not work on cdma devices currently we have to get the screenrotation.exe to get it to work for now until theres a cab that makes it permanent?
Old 09-24-2008, 12:32 AM
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyfreeman View Post
did not know that. so the g sen app does not work on cdma devices currently we have to get the screenrotation.exe to get it to work for now until theres a cab that makes it permanent?
Sorry, didn't explain myself. The cab will install (I tried it) and load fine, but it will do absolutely nothing once it is loaded up. Screenrotation.exe is a good app to put in start menu so that you can click it after start if you don't map to hardware button. But screenrotation.exe does not use sensor.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:37 AM
White Monster > Red Bull

Found it, here you go...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=28
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond