PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
messaging problem.....help

yo yo,

let me sa I love this phone...i really do.
There is ONE thing that is REALLY bugging me. I dont kow if this is happening to anyone else or not, but my text messaging box keeps hanging. Email works fine..let me explain.

after a few messages in tf3d, i go to hit "all messages" or "reply" and nothing happens, the phone just freezes just a few seconds and goes back to the main screen. I can still flick thru my messages from the messages tab of tf3d, but when i tap on one, nothing happens. I can go try regular WM to get to it, but tapping messaging does nothing. I text alot, and the only way to fix it is to soft reset. Im having to do this multiple times a day.

I even go to task manager, and it SAYS nothing is running. Im thinking that the program isnt actually closing or minimizing properly.

Does anyone have ANY idea why this is happening. Im running the stock rom. Im using the data timeout registy edit, and the GSM clock along with Diamond tweak and a few other programs...wait....that leads me to thinking something..... any help would be appreciated. i dont wanna do a hard reset

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

iamjasonc is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: messaging problem.....help

I've had that happen a few times with email and texts. I had to turn it off and back on to reset it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond