PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Operamini 4.1

Anyone get this working? I tried esmertec from XDA and tried downloading operamini from the official site. Its a no go. Any know whats going one?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Operamini 4.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Anyone get this working? I tried esmertec from XDA and tried downloading operamini from the official site. Its a no go. Any know whats going one?
I have it working. It's really small though. Very hard to precisely tap on things.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:17 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

where did you download it from? I keep getting a Not trusted APP from the site.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work

I have it working too. I installed java, and then mini direct from opera's website. You can also try the GC Java Pack thing over on XDA (it installs java AND opera mini for you, and if you want too, the gmail java app). The lettering in both are super super small, but at least in opera mini you can change the settings in it, and set the icons to extra large, and then they're ALMOST readable.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=399897 - give that a shot and see if it works.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint mogul WM 6.1

joel4149 is just getting started

i did manage to install opera-mini & Gmail with regular full display for VGA-diamond (thanks to this forum) but after few times using i got a error message that my memory is dangerously low.... then reinstalled jblend, works for a few times and thats it.

any idea how i can keep it working?

sounds that this java is hacked from the gsm version of the diamond, i wonder why its removed from the CDMA version.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

kronium is a n00b

Someone please help! I miss full size opera mini
Old 09-28-2008, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch

andyandmarlys is just getting started

I love Opera Mini... I am not sure why it isn't more people's favorite browser... It is SO fast... nothing is close to as fast, and it does a great job of rendering most sites in single column mode. (I rarely use the full page mode)

I am getting a diamond tomorrow, and I hope that a working solution can be found for Opera Mini.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

rycelover is just getting started

I just installed Opera Mini on my sprint touch diamond and the font size is reeeaallly tiny, even when I set it to "extra large" - anyone have any idea how to make the font sizes even larger to be legible?
Old 10-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

faee I dont think anyone has gotten it to work
Old 10-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

basser8616 is a n00b

the JVM provides the font so it has nothing to do with opera mini. esmertec needs to make a vga compatible virtual machine or JRE or whatever it is

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond