PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Lurker

goknis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy HTC Diamond 'problems after update rom'

i used 'DiamondC_HSPL057.exe' into this forum.. but i think, somethings was wrong what i did...now my pda doesnt work, even charge sign, hard reset, power button... i tried with my friend's full battery but nothing..can we save my lovely pda???
Old 09-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: HTC Diamond 'problems after update rom'

Where did you get the ROM? If your on Sprint, there should not be a rom update. ARe you on Telus?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

goknis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Where did you get the ROM? If your on Sprint, there should not be a rom update. ARe you on Telus?
no i am not, i realised late that it was not my rom,,
Old 09-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

goknis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35839 it was there...the thing i did is totaly stupitly, i shouldnt try but...i did..
Old 09-19-2008, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by goknis View Post
i used 'DiamondC_HSPL057.exe' into this forum.. but i think, somethings was wrong what i did...now my pda doesnt work, even charge sign, hard reset, power button... i tried with my friend's full battery but nothing..can we save my lovely pda???

Hi that does not update your rom or make and changes to your rom. It is only a Bootloader and changes that, which should not affect your phone's operation.

I would check in that thread and ask the author of that bootloader if he has or has the intetion or making releasing a relocker/default bootloader to switch yours/his back to stock..

Another issue now, is if you want to go to the repair center to get it fixed or exchanged, they may hassle you because you have messed with the stock bootloader and claim you voided it's warrantee..

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 09-19-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:23 PM
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you are not using a Telus or Sprint (CDMA) device, you may want to look at xda-developers site and see if there is a stock bootloader for your GSM phone, if that is what you are indeed using..

Ouch, sorry to hear that BTW.

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 09-19-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

goknis is a n00b

i hope we can fix this trouble,, thanks for your help..
Old 09-19-2008, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goknis View Post
i hope we can fix this trouble,, thanks for your help..

Help us help you, what version of the HTC Diamond did you do this to? Who is your carrier?

-CC
Old 09-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

goknis is a n00b

phone is htc 'touch' diamond p3700 cis...carrier is free..
Old 09-19-2008, 04:08 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if its just a bootloader upgrade and not a ROM, then just flash a ROM (if there is one)

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond