PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post you Diamond Camera Picstures.

Just a fun thread to show off the power of this pretty good camera. No nudes please. :P
Old 09-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: Post you Diamond Camera Picstures.

I posted this on the other thread so I will do it hear for those who did not see it. This is my pet. arff!

Old 09-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Old 09-19-2008, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: Sprint

djheir is keeping up the good workdjheir is keeping up the good work

Wow! If I tried that with my Mogul, we'd all have headaches from the blurriness!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djheir View Post
Wow! If I tried that with my Mogul, we'd all have headaches from the blurriness!
HAHA! I know.. even worst with the Touch. One thing I did hate with a passion on my Touch was the fact that i cannot take close up shot like recites or ID's. Heres my GF Mogul. R.I.P.

Old 09-19-2008, 02:17 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

That's a pretty decent camera. Looks like they finally used the $20 part, instead of the $0.10 part for the lens. Bravo HTC!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

varaff is keeping up the good workvaraff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to varaff

Wow! Not bad... I like...
Old 09-19-2008, 02:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Nice detail and color on ARff!

thanks for sharing,

-CC
Old 09-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
That's a pretty decent camera. Looks like they finally used the $20 part, instead of the $0.10 part for the lens. Bravo HTC!
Ya, finally they did. Camera is important to me so i am pleased with it. I hope the PRO has the exact camera too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Nice detail and color on ARff!

thanks for sharing,

-CC
Yup, that was my first pic that I took with the camera and it blew me away! I got to say thou... Arff got freaked out when the camera made the zoom and shutter sound. Freaking bird almost had a heart attack!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond

hempy is just getting started

Ok, this may sound really dumb, but how do you actually take a picture? I've never, ever had to use instructions for something like this and I still can't figure it out! I feel like a retard.

Maybe it's just the lack of hard buttons. My Mogul was covered in them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond