PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-diamond/)
-   -   Push Hotmail on Diamond ? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-diamond/37861-push-hotmail-diamond.html)

Briz600 09-19-2008 10:14 AM

Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
I finnaly was able to get some time and activate my phone finnaly. As i was setting up stuff I noticed there was no Sprint Mobile Email. Is there some other thing I can use for push mail for hotmail ? or is there some kind for Sprint Mobile Email cab that will work ? This was really handy on my touch and I would love to have it back.

xxza 09-19-2008 10:15 AM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
I use seven.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Briz600 (Post 423388)
I finnaly was able to get some time and activate my phone finnaly. As i was setting up stuff I noticed there was no Sprint Mobile Email. Is there some other thing I can use for push mail for hotmail ? or is there some kind for Sprint Mobile Email cab that will work ? This was really handy on my touch and I would love to have it back.


Briz600 09-19-2008 10:22 AM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
Does this work with the Diamond ? Doesnt list as one of the supported devices

WMPhoton 09-19-2008 10:26 AM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
Yes you should have program called "Windows Live" that will enable push hotmail into your Diamond.

xxza 09-19-2008 10:30 AM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
yes, seven works with the Diamond.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Briz600 (Post 423411)
Does this work with the Diamond ? Doesnt list as one of the supported devices


maryanne 09-19-2008 10:34 AM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
Is this an added cost to use?

Briz600 09-19-2008 10:55 AM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maryanne (Post 423430)
Is this an added cost to use?

I thought Sprint Mobile Email i had to pay extra or add it to my plan . I dont remember though. Im not sure about Seven .

I Set up Windows live it seems to work good thanks alot :)

adnj 09-19-2008 04:57 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
Seven is available but works better than Windows Live, IMHO.

Hafrust 09-19-2008 05:01 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
I thought Sprint Mobile Email used scheduled send/receive sessions instead of being push?

tcatnat 09-19-2008 05:02 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
point your mobile browser (preferrably Pocket IE for this) to

wl.windowsmobile.com

Download and install and you're good to go. I would recommend bypassing the sync live contacts feature if you already sync with a desktop Outlook. Otherwise go for it. It works well and is free.

EDIT: before someone asks, yes it is push email now.

Exil3d 09-19-2008 10:02 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
Push mail is in the Diamond. Its works with .hotmail and .live accounts.

costak 09-19-2008 10:23 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
How about if you want push for gmail?

cortez 09-19-2008 10:39 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
seven beta should work.... i use it for Outlook, Hotmail, MSN and GMail accounts...

shaun0207 09-19-2008 10:52 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
or use Push Effect by QoreFunctions

IMBAE75 09-21-2008 07:26 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
What about even yahoo or will you have to purchase yahoo plus mail?

tehrandixon 09-21-2008 09:22 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
I had the same problem because got to have my Hotmail and Yahoo. Yahoo alway works with the problem on my Touch and Touch Diamond, but hotmail never would add to my phone. What I did was take the Mobile Email program off my Touch and use it to install Hotmail on my Diamond. It works great now.

w7excursion 10-16-2009 02:18 PM

Re: Push Hotmail on Diamond ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcatnat (Post 424064)
point your mobile browser (preferrably Pocket IE for this) to

wl.windowsmobile.com

Download and install and you're good to go. I would recommend bypassing the sync live contacts feature if you already sync with a desktop Outlook. Otherwise go for it. It works well and is free.

EDIT: before someone asks, yes it is push email now.

Just what I needed


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0