PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 10:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800

phones is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Bestbuy and Diamond

Was at my local Bestbuy the other day and one of the guys I bought my Touch from told me that he had confirmation that they would be getting the Sprint Diamond on the 27 of this month. I also found out they would get the unlocked version of the Diamond on the 28. Thought you Sprint guys would like to know since it should be 250 with an upgrade because Bestbuy doesn't do rebates.Unlocked version will be around 699.99 (if you want to buy the original design).

Just giving some info I found.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Re: Bestbuy and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by phones View Post
Was at my local Bestbuy the other day and one of the guys I bought my Touch from told me that he had confirmation that they would be getting the Sprint Diamond on the 27 of this month. I also found out they would get the unlocked version of the Diamond on the 28. Thought you Sprint guys would like to know since it should be 250 with an upgrade because Bestbuy doesn't do rebates.Unlocked version will be around 699.99 (if you want to buy the original design).

Just giving some info I found.
#1 This is the touch pro forum
#2 Have you actually been in the diamond forum? The diamond came out on sunday the 14th , where have you been?
Old 09-18-2008, 11:38 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

phones is a n00b

OOPS, sorry thought this was the Diamond Forum, and yes I know when the Diamond came out because I work for Sprint, Like I said in my original post, I was just giving Sprint users a heads up if they would like to buy this phone a little cheaper now since you don't have to worry about the 100 rebate.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

lol the unlocked diamond at best buy will be gsm version not the cdma so it wont work for sprint anway

Old 09-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
lol the unlocked diamond at best buy will be gsm version not the cdma so it wont work for sprint anway
He was just mentioning that the unlocked version will be there also the day after the sprint version comes to best but. And hes saying if you wait til best buy gets it you can get it the same price as Sprint is selling with the rebate.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phones View Post
OOPS, sorry thought this was the Diamond Forum, and yes I know when the Diamond came out because I work for Sprint, Like I said in my original post, I was just giving Sprint users a heads up if they would like to buy this phone a little cheaper now since you don't have to worry about the 100 rebate.
Well let me ask you this then, would I be able to keep and extend my current plan at bestbuy or would they make me sign up for a new plan?
Old 09-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

im glad he posted.i have a lg rumor from best buy with a prp(product replacement plan)and i will be exchanging it for a diamond and ebay the heck out of it!(im waiting for the pro)
Old 09-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Moved to the Diamond forum.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 09-18-2008, 07:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

phones is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Well let me ask you this then, would I be able to keep and extend my current plan at bestbuy or would they make me sign up for a new plan?

As far as I know you should be able to keep your current plan with no problem as long as the Diamond doesn't need anything special like the Samsung Instinct did. Should be fine if you already have a PDA phone now though.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
#1 This is the touch pro forum
#2 Have you actually been in the diamond forum? The diamond came out on sunday the 14th , where have you been?
I think I see PPCGeeks > Pocket PC Phones > HTC Diamond >
up top there..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond