PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Bestbuy and Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37724)

phones 09-18-2008 10:20 AM

Bestbuy and Diamond

Was at my local Bestbuy the other day and one of the guys I bought my Touch from told me that he had confirmation that they would be getting the Sprint Diamond on the 27 of this month. I also found out they would get the unlocked version of the Diamond on the 28. Thought you Sprint guys would like to know since it should be 250 with an upgrade because Bestbuy doesn't do rebates.Unlocked version will be around 699.99 (if you want to buy the original design).

Just giving some info I found.

themuffinman 09-18-2008 11:16 AM

Re: Bestbuy and Diamond

Quote:

Originally Posted by phones (Post 421680)
Was at my local Bestbuy the other day and one of the guys I bought my Touch from told me that he had confirmation that they would be getting the Sprint Diamond on the 27 of this month. I also found out they would get the unlocked version of the Diamond on the 28. Thought you Sprint guys would like to know since it should be 250 with an upgrade because Bestbuy doesn't do rebates.Unlocked version will be around 699.99 (if you want to buy the original design).

Just giving some info I found.

#1 This is the touch pro forum
#2 Have you actually been in the diamond forum? The diamond came out on sunday the 14th , where have you been?

phones 09-18-2008 11:38 AM

OOPS, sorry thought this was the Diamond Forum, and yes I know when the Diamond came out because I work for Sprint, Like I said in my original post, I was just giving Sprint users a heads up if they would like to buy this phone a little cheaper now since you don't have to worry about the 100 rebate.

savior02 09-18-2008 12:10 PM

lol the unlocked diamond at best buy will be gsm version not the cdma so it wont work for sprint anway

gmfeny 09-18-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savior02 (Post 421860)
lol the unlocked diamond at best buy will be gsm version not the cdma so it wont work for sprint anway

He was just mentioning that the unlocked version will be there also the day after the sprint version comes to best but. And hes saying if you wait til best buy gets it you can get it the same price as Sprint is selling with the rebate.

themuffinman 09-18-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phones (Post 421798)
OOPS, sorry thought this was the Diamond Forum, and yes I know when the Diamond came out because I work for Sprint, Like I said in my original post, I was just giving Sprint users a heads up if they would like to buy this phone a little cheaper now since you don't have to worry about the 100 rebate.

Well let me ask you this then, would I be able to keep and extend my current plan at bestbuy or would they make me sign up for a new plan?

Dr.8820 09-18-2008 12:23 PM

im glad he posted.i have a lg rumor from best buy with a prp(product replacement plan)and i will be exchanging it for a diamond and ebay the heck out of it!(im waiting for the pro)

blasphemous_prime 09-18-2008 12:55 PM

Moved to the Diamond forum.

phones 09-18-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 421878)
Well let me ask you this then, would I be able to keep and extend my current plan at bestbuy or would they make me sign up for a new plan?

As far as I know you should be able to keep your current plan with no problem as long as the Diamond doesn't need anything special like the Samsung Instinct did. Should be fine if you already have a PDA phone now though.

marcus_cruz 09-18-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 421762)
#1 This is the touch pro forum
#2 Have you actually been in the diamond forum? The diamond came out on sunday the 14th , where have you been?

I think I see PPCGeeks > Pocket PC Phones > HTC Diamond >
up top there..