PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

alphamabox is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are there still people who did not receive diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinb13 View Post
Come on guys, there is a natural disaster going on down there. People are losing their homes and all you can think about is how this storm is inconveniencing you not getting your phone on time.

I am as excited as the next guy to play with my new toy but come on.
its not the delay so much as not letting me know what is going on with the order that i'm unhappy about. i have no idea where their warehouse is nor did i know the disaster effected shipping is the reason i'm unhappy. i had actually upgraded my shipping to overnight so if one of the sales staff their would have let me know via email or phone call to just update me that would have been appriciated instead of me sitting here expecting it day after day.

i'm sure some others that are posting feel the same as i do and it has nothing to do with us being cold hearted but more or less frustrated with the lack of information provided by sprint sales.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work

maybe they shouldnt live in natural disaster areas.....its not like it was a surprise attack from nature-- i dun get y they dun have it figured out by now.

do you think extremely cold weather, pounding ice/snow blizzards, etc.. will stop us wisconsinites from getting our stuff done? hell no! :P
Old 09-18-2008, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

gemilove is a n00b

just received the tracking # and i'm in CA, LA area.
and as with many others though it says "Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 09/19/2008,"
it says it is out for delivery (though my ups usually comes around 6pm). ordered mine on monday around 5pm thru telesales.

but as fyi, you can see below that it was not processed until early today (2-3 days processing at warehouse) and then overnighted. so at least the overnight shipping from ups seems to be working fine.

SYLMAR,CA, US 09/18/2008 6:43 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
09/18/2008 6:13 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
09/18/2008 5:34 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/18/2008 4:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 09/18/2008 3:36 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/18/2008 12:43 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN US
09/18/2008 1:13 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Last edited by gemilove; 09-18-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I understand the hurricane pushing back orders, my concern is I am sure Sprint was also aware and still when you ordered they said next day. I ordered at 5pm Tuesday, they said next day, so I figured I would get it today. They are aware of the delays so why not say expect your order in the next 3-5 business days. I asked if next day really meant next day from whenever UPS decides to pick it up, and she said yes. I told her that I will send my next monthly payment next day, but who knows when I get to the PO.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
I told her that I will send my next monthly payment next day, but who knows when I get to the PO.
lol that is funny
Old 09-18-2008, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

albertan is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to albertan

Relax! Take heart pill... play with your other toys!

Last edited by albertan; 09-18-2008 at 04:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

ocbizlaw is a n00b

I haven't received mine yet but mine was sent UPS Ground which really makes me mad because when I ordered it I asked for overnight shipping and they told me they don't have that ability, ground only. I told them that I know a lot of people who ordered Diamonds and received free overnight shipping and I was even willing to pay for overnight shipping. I wasn't asking for anything free. They told me they simply don't have that ability so I asked for a supervisor. Same story. So I hung up, called back, got the same story, asked for a supervisor again, same story. Hung up and repeated the process. After the sixth person told me they simply had no ability to overnight, I said fine, just get it hear.

Sprint has good qualities and bad qualities and that's just the way it is and I understand that. BUT more than anything else, I HATE BEING LIED TO!!!! I wish they would call me for one of their surveys on customer service. Being lied to repeatedly, everything else aside, is enough reason for me never to do business with someone again. On the other hand, I suspect all carriers are like politicians, you can tell they are lying if you see their lips moving.

So now my phone is on a train from Hodgkins Illinois to Vernon California and sechduled for delivery on Tuesday because even though I ordered it on the 14th, UPS didn't pick it up until the 17th.

Last edited by ocbizlaw; 09-18-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbizlaw View Post
I haven't received mine yet but mine was sent UPS Ground which really makes me mad because when I ordered it I asked for overnight shipping and they told me they don't have that ability, ground only. I told them that I know a lot of people who ordered Diamonds and received free overnight shipping and I was even willing to pay for overnight shipping. I wasn't asking for anything free. They told me they simply don't have that ability so I asked for a supervisor. Same story. So I hung up, called back, got the same story, asked for a supervisor again, same story. Hung up and repeated the process. After the sixth person told me they simply had no ability to overnight, I said fine, just get it hear.

Sprint has good qualities and bad qualities and that's just the way it is and I understand that. BUT more than anything else, I HATE BEING LIED TO!!!! I wish they would call me for one of their surveys on customer service. Being lied to repeatedly, everything else aside, is enough reason for me never to do business with someone again. On the other hand, I suspect all carriers are like politicians, you can tell they are lying if you see their lips moving.

So now my phone is on a train from Hodgkins Illinois to Vernon California and sechduled for delivery on Tuesday because even though I ordered it on the 14th, UPS didn't pick it up until the 17th.
thts pretty sad
Old 09-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
maybe they shouldnt live in natural disaster areas.....its not like it was a surprise attack from nature-- i dun get y they dun have it figured out by now.

do you think extremely cold weather, pounding ice/snow blizzards, etc.. will stop us wisconsinites from getting our stuff done? hell no! :P
Uhm... that was an incredibly stupid statement. Pretty fu$@ing immature, if you ask me.

Its not that easy. Do you realize that most CANNOT move to other places because of their job, family, etc? Maybe you should learn to think before you post something as stupid as that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

im in TN and i ordered it this morn. so i expect to have it tom. KY to TN is not that far.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond