PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond Thoughts.

Ok.. just got it and LOVE the VGA screen! Soo sharp! I have one issue soo far... the sound quality is not as good as the Touch. Its a bit muffled. Arrgg!! Too bad!!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Diamond Thoughts.

I...
Hate...
You......

lolz

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

Sound quality regarding phonecalls or audio or what?
Old 09-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Here's another bummer... No expansion slot.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 09-17-2008, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Ok.. just got it and LOVE the VGA screen! Soo sharp! I have one issue soo far... the sound quality is not as good as the Touch. Its a bit muffled. Arrgg!! Too bad!!!!!

did u take off the screen protector?
Old 09-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I find sound quality to be actually quite nice

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I...
Hate...
You......

lolz
Thanks! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
Sound quality regarding phonecalls or audio or what?
The sound quality from phone calls is actually better than my Touches. But the loud speaker bites. I like the Touches better. Touch has a higher frequency range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
Here's another bummer... No expansion slot.
\Ya.. thants a bummer. But I did well with the 2 gig card that I had on my Touch. So having 4 gigs is not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
did u take off the screen protector?
I did take it off and headed over to the bathroom.. turned on the hot shower to capture all the dust in the air. Then applied the screen protector.

First bug I hit.
I logged in to Opera to PPCGEEKS... and I cant type in anything in the quick response box.. Its a Opera issue because my Touch did the same thing.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 800w

k5beason is a n00b

Does the diamond have picture mail? I'm waiting for mine, and in the advocate training there was no mention of picture mail, but sprint.com hints to it having picture mail. Thanks
Old 09-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Mali Mal is a n00b

please get skyfire, the speeds of it are faster than on my computer, no lie, in beta2 the videos play much better.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Mali Mal is a n00b

the diamond does have pic mail just like every other sprint phone, im glad they finally put it, now we have a perfect phone, oh wait! it would be perfect with 8gb memory and a flash for the camera, but its good enough...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond